Test drive before purchase.

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Well first, she was clean before buying.
I am a golden ticket holder, and they wanted to make sure I was okay with the car still, so we, well, found some dirt roads. Thank god it rained recently.

Time to wrap up paperwork and driver tango home.

5DC943F1-6D53-49F9-97D8-164FB327072A.jpeg

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I am a golden ticket holder, and they wanted to make sure I was okay with the car still, so we, well, found some dirt roads. Thank god it rained recently.

View attachment 1818
Congrats on taking delivery! 🍻 Sooo... were you well Satisfied? Please tell us more... and I hope they didn't charge ADM for the full body custom splash works :cool:

OP
69BroncoX302

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
Congrats on taking delivery! 🍻 Sooo... were you well Satisfied? Please tell us more... and I hope they didn't charge ADM for the full body custom splash works :cool:

No ADM, msrp only, and very satisfied. They even gave me a complimentary rinse after 😂

I was in full Baja modes all around, sport steering, flying almost 70+ through everything, felt good, no complaints, driving home I tuned everything as off, and rolled up all grandma style with mud all over. Acting like nothing happened. It was an almost 40 mile “test drive” 😂

F4E1B1D3-46C8-473D-92EA-27479058D4AC.jpeg

Photo is post rinse, and yeah the FE is mine as well. Got that privately when they cancelled my FE order.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
No ADM, msrp only, and very satisfied. They even gave me a complimentary rinse after 😂

I was in full Baja modes all around, sport steering, flying almost 70+ through everything, felt good, no complaints, driving home I tuned everything as off, and rolled up all grandma style with mud all over. Acting like nothing happened. It was an almost 40 mile “test drive” 😂

View attachment 1820
Photo is post rinse, and yeah the FE is mine as well. Got that privately when they cancelled my FE order.
Cool :cool: funny story, love it. :giggle: Notice you have the "AR" shackles, I was thinking they would look great on our CO Bronco Raptors.

@businessgoose said there was a CO Bronco Raptor dropped of before his, was that yours?

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

View attachment 1818

Congrats @69BroncoX302 🍻 That's the way every test drive should go :ROFLMAO:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
How did the Bronco Raptor handle the test versus if you had driven the FE Bronco the same way?

Top Member Reactions