TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
You can really get it spinning around fast with that trail turn assist!
Nice! Added to our Donuts thread

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Been itching to get out and make myself dizzy...but being in Dallas I don't trust the other morons around here to not go bouncing into mine on the way. The wife took it to the office yesterday before heading back early, so she's had more time on the ice than I have.

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Been itching to get out and make myself dizzy...but being in Dallas I don't trust the other morons around here to not go bouncing into mine on the way. The wife took it to the office yesterday before heading back early, so she's had more time on the ice than I have.
That’s fair. I drove the other day to Witchita Falls and back and was blown away with the amount of 2wd trucks and cars trying to get around. It’s like an ice rink outside right now.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
That’s fair. I drove the other day to Witchita Falls and back and was blown away with the amount of 2wd trucks and cars trying to get around. It’s like an ice rink outside right now.

Exactly...hers is a G70 rwd with summer tires and thankfully she's smart enough to know it doesn't stand a chance in these conditions.

Top Member Reactions