The 3 year wait is just about to pay off!!!

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
I am actually now getting a bit excited to get my Bronco Raptor... Its been a serious wait and have had some doubts about actually getting mine... After reading a ton of the posts on here; it rekindled the excitement! I hope to be able to post up delivery pics ASAP! After that, the upgrades begin...
Thank you for all the info everyone shares on this site! I only wish I knew exactly when its going to be here lol

Screenshot 2023-02-19 at 7.56.08 PM.png

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Congratulations, it is right around the corner now, and welcome aboard! Where are you planning on taking it when you get it? Lots of choices in SoCal! Maybe Johnson Valley first?

OP
J

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Congratulations, it is right around the corner now, and welcome aboard! Where are you planning on taking it when you get it? Lots of choices in SoCal! Maybe Johnson Valley first?
Thanks!!! I was thinking Johnson Valley or out in AZ near my property... All depends on when it shows up... At this point ill be happy just to take it home! Its not going to be a grocery getter... But i just might have to take it anywhere at first..

cv2022

Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
sanford
I am actually now getting a bit excited to get my Bronco Raptor... Its been a serious wait and have had some doubts about actually getting mine... After reading a ton of the posts on here; it rekindled the excitement! I hope to be able to post up delivery pics ASAP! After that, the upgrades begin...
Thank you for all the info everyone shares on this site! I only wish I knew exactly when its going to be here lol

View attachment 6270
You are gonna love that color. It is on fire.

Attachments

• br.jpg
    br.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 40

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco

View attachment 6270
Welcome aboard glad you joined. You should be excited is so worth it! Just a little longer...and you'll be driving it!!!
Oh yeah!!

OP
J

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Quick little update...

Just spoke with Ford Customer service... My tracking on the site has not updated; but the truck was built 2/17/23 and awaiting shipping... They are expecting it 3/17/23

Cant wait! Once again the upgrades i'm seeing on here are really helpful...

Thanks!

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
Quick little update...

Just spoke with Ford Customer service... My tracking on the site has not updated; but the truck was built 2/17/23 and awaiting shipping... They are expecting it 3/17/23

Cant wait! Once again the upgrades i'm seeing on here are really helpful...

Thanks!

I just called too and mine was built on the 17th. I haven't received anything yet. Window sticker or build. Said delivery date third week of March too.
I too am racking up the upgrade list!

OP
J

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
I just called too and mine was built on the 17th. I haven't received anything yet. Window sticker or build. Said delivery date third week of March too.
I too am racking up the upgrade list!
So difficult to sit and wait...

Top Member Reactions