TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"The wait is over; the all - new 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor is coming to North America"
Visit Ranger-Raptor.com to learn more.

Turbos; Thanks for sharing , I like this one also.
Just one question.

Does it come in Area 51 ?

its like a bronco just a pick up... Im sure it has to be fun to romp on!!!

The Ranger Raptor seems like it would be a lot of fun for the money! Now I want to see a Bronco Raptor in this new Shelter Green color.

its like a bronco just a pick up... Im sure it has to be fun to romp on!!!
Exactly why I don't expect Ford to offer a Jeep Gladiator equivalant in the Bronco models since Ford has the Ranger and now Ranger Raptor.

Exactly why I don't expect Ford to offer a Jeep Gladiator equivalant in the Bronco models since Ford has the Ranger and now Ranger Raptor.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a Gladiator with the roof removed. With that in mind I’d pick a standard pickup design with regular roof and better interior experience.

"The wait is over; the all - new 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor is coming to North America"
Visit Ranger-Raptor.com to learn more.

The wait has just begun!

talking with the Sales GM at my local dealer today. They’re a high volume dealer and he said they were allocated 1 (one)!

A sales rep said they’re Not planning to sell it for custom order, instead going to spec it and wait until it’s in transit to basically auction it prior to delivery.

fortunately I don’t think I need another Raptor

Back