Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I just received the following email from Ford about becoming one of the first to order the Bronco Raptor. Did anyone else receive this? I assume it's because I am an existing reservation holder.

You could be among the first to order the all-new Ford Bronco Raptor.

We know Bronco® SUV enthusiasts appreciate big moves and bold steps. So we wanted you to be among the first to hear about one of our fiercest off-road vehicles yet: the Ford Bronco Raptor® SUV.

Inspired by ULTRA4 racing, the Bronco Raptor is built from the ground up to take on tough terrain. With a wide stance, a HOSS 4.0 suspension system and 37-inch BFGoodrich® all-terrain tires, it's designed to push the limits of what an SUV can do. All with a starting MSRP of $68,500.*

See Raptor in action for yourself right here or check out the full press release here.

If you are interested in this kind of ride, we want to know. Production is limited, and there are no guarantees - but we're saving some spots for existing reservation holders.**

We're headed for new ground. Are you game?.

Just click below to show your interest by February 3. And on February 11 we'll let you know next steps that could put you into a Bronco Raptor. No other action is needed. Ordering for the Bronco Raptor will begin in March with deliveries planned for later in the year.

*2022 Bronco Raptor SUV MSRP $68,500. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. **Recording your interest does not guarantee that you will be able to order a Bronco Raptor SUV.

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 4.17.59 PM.png

Top Member Reactions