The Bronco Raptor 12" digital gauge cluster

bronco-raptor-gauge-cluster-screen.png

This is an awesome walkthrough with the engineers on the Bronco Raptor Gauge cluster and design. Much better info than the 20 second clip of just driving that I posted last week. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Shucks, was hoping for a new video as I've seen all the current Bronco Raptor video's like a Zillion times. :LOL:

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I agree, one of the better informative video's. From what I've seen in these video's, I'm sure we will like this new digital gauge cluster.

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Honestly not sure how I’ve missed this one since January. I’ve seen so many others over and over.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
First time watching this video, thanks for posting! The new digital Bronco Raptor Gauge cluster does look good, can't wait to see it in person.

The only thing that bugs me slightly about the current Bronco gauge cluster is that it tilts down. Anyone else notice that?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
First time watching this video, thanks for posting! The new digital Bronco Raptor Gauge cluster does look good, can't wait to see it in person.

The only thing that bugs me slightly about the current Bronco gauge cluster is that it tilts down. Anyone else notice that?
I think they have it tilted a bit to reduce glare, but that's just a guess.

Top Member Reactions