The winners of the May 2022 Bronco Raptor Forum Giveaway are...

bronco-raptor-hat-giveaway-winners.png

Congrats to @73Bronco & @SteelBronco for winning the May 2022 Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway! 🏆🥳 A custom BroncoRaptor.com hat is headed your way!

Thanks again to everyone that participated! We look forward to launching another giveaway next month.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I just wanted to say that my hat has arrived and it is extremely nice! My wife and I love the hat and the Bronco Raptor patch sewn on it! Thanks again it is great!
Now my wife wants one in pink...😆

Glad to hear the feedback! We may do a run of shirts eventually with the same logo.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Alright I have to give an update....I've worn this out and I've had a couple of people stop and ask me where I got it. I gladly tell them I won it but then I let them know about this forum. The .com on the patch is subtle enough they didn't realize it as a website. Anyway, they liked it and I just wanted to pass it on!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Alright I have to give an update....I've worn this out and I've had a couple of people stop and ask me where I got it. I gladly tell them I won it but then I let them know about this forum. The .com on the patch is subtle enough they didn't realize it as a website. Anyway, they liked it and I just wanted to pass it on!
That's great to hear! We will work on setting up a link on the forum so people can purchase them here.

Top Member Reactions