The winners of the May 2022 Bronco Raptor Forum Giveaway are...

bronco-raptor-hat-giveaway-winners.png

Congrats to @73Bronco & @SteelBronco for winning the May 2022 Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway! 🏆🥳 A custom BroncoRaptor.com hat is headed your way!

Thanks again to everyone that participated! We look forward to launching another giveaway next month.

I just wanted to say that my hat has arrived and it is extremely nice! My wife and I love the hat and the Bronco Raptor patch sewn on it! Thanks again it is great!
Now my wife wants one in pink...😆

Glad to hear the feedback! We may do a run of shirts eventually with the same logo.

Alright I have to give an update....I've worn this out and I've had a couple of people stop and ask me where I got it. I gladly tell them I won it but then I let them know about this forum. The .com on the patch is subtle enough they didn't realize it as a website. Anyway, they liked it and I just wanted to pass it on!

Alright I have to give an update....I've worn this out and I've had a couple of people stop and ask me where I got it. I gladly tell them I won it but then I let them know about this forum. The .com on the patch is subtle enough they didn't realize it as a website. Anyway, they liked it and I just wanted to pass it on!
That's great to hear! We will work on setting up a link on the forum so people can purchase them here.

Back