This Bronco Raptor is LIT

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Lindenhurst, NY
Current Ride
'21 Bronco
One of the moderators on the FB page asked us to post up here.

A good friend of ours asked us to pickup his Bronco Raptor at the dealership and build it up... so naturally we agreed. He never even got to see his Bronco Raptor until he took delivery from us after it was built up.

He's really into lighting and asked us to design him a custom linkable kit with Baja Designs LP4. Normally the Baja Designs Linkable kit consists of XL Sports, but he wanted LP4. Soooo we designed some custom brackets for his truck from stainless steel (powder coated black) and went to town on it.

We also threw an ARB Storage System, ZERO Fridge and ARB Twin Compressor in the back as well (and a Goose Gear Table!)

The fog kit is our Baja Designs Triple Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets. He's rocking 2x Squadron Pro Driving/Combo on each side (one white, one amber) and an S2 Pro Wide Cornering Amber (hooked up to the factory fog switch). Then on the bumper as I mentioned are 6x LP4 Pros in Driving/Combo (2 of which are amber). Then on the pillars some amber Baja Designs LP4 Pros in Driving/Combo. On the rear (not pictured) are a pair of S2 Pro in Wide Cornering under the bumper for reverse lights (goes on automatically OR from a switch activation).

1668093333930.png

1668093342776.png

1668093351953.png

1668093364603.png

1668093371544.png

1668093382623.png

1668093402883.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
That night shot with all the amber lights looks killer!

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
One of the moderators on the FB page asked us to post up here.

A good friend of ours asked us to pickup his Bronco Raptor at the dealership and build it up... so naturally we agreed. He never even got to see his Bronco Raptor until he took delivery from us after it was built up.

He's really into lighting and asked us to design him a custom linkable kit with Baja Designs LP4. Normally the Baja Designs Linkable kit consists of XL Sports, but he wanted LP4. Soooo we designed some custom brackets for his truck from stainless steel (powder coated black) and went to town on it.

We also threw an ARB Storage System, ZERO Fridge and ARB Twin Compressor in the back as well (and a Goose Gear Table!)

The fog kit is our Baja Designs Triple Fog Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets. He's rocking 2x Squadron Pro Driving/Combo on each side (one white, one amber) and an S2 Pro Wide Cornering Amber (hooked up to the factory fog switch). Then on the bumper as I mentioned are 6x LP4 Pros in Driving/Combo (2 of which are amber). Then on the pillars some amber Baja Designs LP4 Pros in Driving/Combo. On the rear (not pictured) are a pair of S2 Pro in Wide Cornering under the bumper for reverse lights (goes on automatically OR from a switch activation).

View attachment 4488

View attachment 4489

View attachment 4490

View attachment 4491

View attachment 4492

View attachment 4493

View attachment 4494
Do you offer the rear Dust light that they use in a Baja situation like they ask for on the Baja Raptor Run?

OP
Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Lindenhurst, NY
Current Ride
'21 Bronco

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
Thanks you. I worry about below-the-bumper lights for exposure to rock, road salt, etc, was picturing/preferring a low profile light bar with amber back/dust light or white flood light that mounts to a roof rack. I get the low mounting position…I think. I’ll spend some more time researching! These lights would work fine up too too I assume.

OP
Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Lindenhurst, NY
Current Ride
'21 Bronco
Thanks you. I worry about below-the-bumper lights for exposure to rock, road salt, etc, was picturing/preferring a low profile light bar with amber back/dust light or white flood light that mounts to a roof rack. I get the low mounting position…I think. I’ll spend some more time researching! These lights would work fine up too too I assume.

If you hit the lights you have other things to worry about that you'll hit first... the lights will be the least of your concerns if you do something that hits them :)

Look how tucked up under the bumper they are:

1668278096312.png

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Now I know why I can't get my order from Baja Designs for 8 weeks. these guys bought up all the stock. HA. Looks great. Were you able to power all of that off of the upfitter switches or did you have to add in separate switches?

Top Member Reactions