This upgrade will save you money in the long run

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
So apparently when the ball joints & bushings in a stock control arm wear out over time.. you will need to replace the entire upper arm....
this was something i had to find out the hard way and i was about to burn a hole in my pocket getting another stock UCA that i would eventually have to replaced again...

The guys at Foutz Motorsports luckily created a cost effective solution to this problem by making a stock length billet Upper Control Arm for Bronco Raptor that is easily serviceable when it comes to individually replacing only the uniball or 7/8 rod ends whenever there are signs of excessive wear.

The uniball and rod end spacers in the Foutz UCA are all machined in-house and made out of 17-4 stainless steel. It works with the stock spindle and designed to be a direct bolt on part. The 7/8 FK rod ends are fully adjustable for caster and camber that attach the arm at the frame.

I dont know about you, but high quality features like that eliminate the hassle of spending more money to replace the entire arm like i was gonna do with the stock one.

It also gives you a tighter grasp on the front end and honestly looks as good as it feels lol so In my opinion, you get more bang for you buck with this upgrade.

Its worth the investment to get something that will save you money in the long run, especially when it's high quality, easily serviceable and will have a longer life span than stock.

Screenshot 2023-06-13 132248.png
Screenshot 2023-06-13 132318.png

Screenshot 2023-06-13 132325.png
Screenshot 2023-06-13 132348.png

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
If you do these, you should definitely do the lockout plates as well to really take advantage and to hold the alignment no matter how hard you abuse your vehicle.

OP
Nat.G

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
These can be bolted on in the garage with no special tools?
Foutz designed this UCA arm to work with the stock spindle and be a direct bolt on part. (y)So no special tools or modifications are needed - Basically just hand tools, a Jack and a Jack stand and you're good.

Top Member Reactions