TN Braptor

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
Hey all,
I'm from TN, had a Gen2 Raptor but got into a Jeep. Can't stand the Rubicon so I'm very glad to be a Golden Ticket holder and got order confirmation on March 10th. We'll see if deliveries start in summer like they've stated. Hoping to get to a Durhamtown event as soon as I receive the Braptor, did it in the Gen2 and had a blast.

Hoping to do Bronco Rodeo this fall once my son turns 12 in August so he can attend. It sounds like Raptor Assault so hoping it's as fun.

Found site through Google search.

-Alan

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on getting a Bronco Raptor email. Hope everything works out in you getting one.

Tennessee? Maybe you'll be able to make the east coast Bronco rally in Townsend Tennessee.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hey all,
I'm from TN, had a Gen2 Raptor but got into a Jeep. Can't stand the Rubicon so I'm very glad to be a Golden Ticket holder and got order confirmation on March 10th. We'll see if deliveries start in summer like they've stated. Hoping to get to a Durhamtown event as soon as I receive the Braptor, did it in the Gen2 and had a blast.

Hoping to do Bronco Rodeo this fall once my son turns 12 in August so he can attend. It sounds like Raptor Assault so hoping it's as fun.

-Alan
Welcome! We're glad you found us and congrats on the order!

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Hey all,

-Alan
Welcome Alan. I’m in East TN. We at least know there will be two Braptors in TN! Ha ha ha. Of course I’m sure there are more. Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend is a blast. Get there if you can!

Top Member Reactions