Tried to use my Reservation# to order 2023 Raptor but it's no good

AKbound

Oct 11, 2022
Austin, Texas
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2017 F350
I'm in Austin Tx. I had a reservation for a Wildtrack on the reservation from July 2020 and called the dealer to convert to an order for a 2023 Raptor but they said I can't use my reservation for a Raptor, plus "everyone is selling at $20K over MSRP" and the Raptor are done by allocation. So much for the reservation.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well each dealer is guaranteed at least one BR allocation. If you're first in line for the BR they can easily attach your allocation to it. Sounds like they don't want to.
No not every dealer is selling at 20k over. Some do sell at MSRP!!

Last edited:

LaserDoc

Founding Member
Feb 26, 2022
Lancaster
I'm in Austin Tx. I had a reservation for a Wildtrack on the reservation from July 2020 and called the dealer to convert to an order for a 2023 Raptor but they said I can't use my reservation for a Raptor, plus "everyone is selling at $20K over MSRP" and the Raptor are done by allocation. So much for the reservation.
Having a W.T. reservation does not have any bearing on your ability to order a Raptor. Last spring, certain reservation holders were given the opportunity to purchase a Raptor. However, the pricing was set by the dealer and many were charged a significant ADM.
Some dealers did not receive any allocations, so it is not correct that they were all guaranteed, one.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Correct every dealer did not receive an allocation for a MY22 Bronco Raptor. It has been made known in MY23 that is not the case.

Screenshot_20221014-103029_Gallery.jpg

Top Member Reactions