Trying to order a Bronco Raptor

Stephanhatch

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2022
Boston
Hi Everyone. Im new to this forum. I've a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro with a lot of mods. Its been great and while the 5speed engine is bulletproof, its awful when I drive long distance. Not to mention 14mpg. Its not my daily.

Since December I've been contacting many dealers in the Boston area. I own and have owned a number of German and Italian cars, and the sales folks are usually quire service oriented. With the folks at Ford, Ive either gotten "I'm not sure" or the order blocks are sold out for 2022, have to wait till 2023 etc. I'm fine with a 2023 allocation.

Anyone on here in the New England area that has had a good relationship with a salesperson that has knowledge of ordering a Bronco Raptor?

Many thanks!

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
At this point your only option is a few dealers who are selling allocations at something crazy like MSRP +$50,000. And even then there aren’t a lot of options.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hi Everyone. Im new to this forum. I've a 2017 4Runner TRD Pro with a lot of mods. Its been great and while the 5speed engine is bulletproof, its awful when I drive long distance. Not to mention 14mpg. Its not my daily.

Since December I've been contacting many dealers in the Boston area. I own and have owned a number of German and Italian cars, and the sales folks are usually quire service oriented. With the folks at Ford, Ive either gotten "I'm not sure" or the order blocks are sold out for 2022, have to wait till 2023 etc. I'm fine with a 2023 allocation.

Anyone on here in the New England area that has had a good relationship with a salesperson that has knowledge of ordering a Bronco Raptor?

Many thanks!
Welcome to the forum! Your best bet at this point is to call around to all your local dealers and see if you can track down a dealer allocation and see if they will put your name on it for a reasonable amount.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Welcome! Going to be hard to come by so the best I can do is wish you...

good-luck-4.gif

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Monday is the last day to order from what I can remember. If you really want one you don’t have much choice but to sit down and start calling dealerships. Start with largest volume dealerships. It’s easy to find list on the net. That’s how I found mine. Some of the dealerships are open on Sunday. Good luck!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Monday is the last day to order from what I can remember. If you really want one you don’t have much choice but to sit down and start calling dealerships. Start with largest volume dealerships. It’s easy to find list on the net. That’s how I found mine. Some of the dealerships are open on Sunday. Good luck!
Once Monday goes by won’t the unredeemed golden tickets become available for the dealer to sell?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Once Monday goes by won’t the unredeemed golden tickets become available for the dealer to sell?
I do not know what will happen. I know Ford wanted people with golden tickets to commit early on to converting their orders. Those numbers may just become allocations or maybe they already have? It will be interesting to see what comes about on Monday afternoon or Tuesday. We need a tracker to see if we can guess how many have already been spoken for. I believe the last of the VIN starts with 50000, I know my VIN does, on all Bronco Raptors. If they built 3000 like is being rumored then the last VIN number should be 53000.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions