Two For Tuesday - Bronco Raptor Forum Giveaway!

braptor-contest-may-2022.jpg

It's time to kick off another Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway for the month of May!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with two places you would love to drive the Bronco Raptor.
(trips, off-road parks, beach, trails, etc)

The winners will receive a custom hat with the BroncoRaptor.com Forum logo.

I'll leave this thread open for 3 days and randomly pick two winners on Friday May 20th. Good luck!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Two California classics: Pacific Coast Highway through Malibu for the street ride to show off the Raptor with roof and doors off. Second would of course be Johnson Valley where the Bronco and the Bronco Raptor were, and continue to be tested by Ford (and home to both the Bronco Knoll and the King of the Hammers competition).

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
View attachment 1115

It's time to kick off another Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway for the month of May!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with two places you would love to drive the Bronco Raptor.

I'll leave this thread open for 3 days and randomly pick two winners on Friday May 20th. Good luck!
I plan on driving my new raptor down to California when I get it 🤪 and we want to take it to the Moab eventually ❤️

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
View attachment 1115

Camping with my son and newly engaged fiancé camping in the the NH White Mountains and a guys golf trip to Myrtle Beach. I live in CT.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
1. From Western Maryland right to your door to pick up my awesome new hat and then I could show you the Bronco Raptor!!

2. Silver Lake sand dunes of Lake Michigan.
If you haven't tried it.....you need to!

Touli

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
Birmingham Alabama
View attachment 1115

I plan to ship it to my buddy in Vegas and then hit Death Valley (a place we’ve hiked across multiple times) then we’ll drive back east on Trans America Trail back to Alabama.

bmsehlke

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio
After almost a 2 year wait, I would start by driving it: 1) to work everyday as my daily driver, and 2) park it safely back in my garage at home each night! I’d say let’s start there first! Dreaming big has left me with only a day 1 reservation and nothing to show for it so far……

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
View attachment 1115

Rubicon Trail and Moab

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I plan to take a trip into Canada from Northern Mi, then traverse across the Oil-Can Hwy. From there, head North to several parts of Alaska.

Another bucket list trip is to travel to the Bad Lands, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. These are the trips my wife and I had planned to do for years.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions