Two Raptors (Bronco)

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
you'll get a lot of hate for it but i'd sell one for as much as you can. I've honestly toyed with the idea of selling mine off as soon as it lands for lets say your $50k in profit, then buying a lower model bronco in cash with the funds. Or seeing if some dealer will just hand me a loaded wildtrak for my raptor at msrp or something. In your situation which i envy, i would sell the first at top dollar, then use the cash to have the second mostly paid off from the get go.

a lot of 'enthusiasts' out there will give you hate for selling it off, but keep your own situation in mind and do whats best for you. $50k profit is a return you won't see often selling a car, and if someone out there is willing to pay it, and you'd rather have that in your bank account than twin broncos, do it. always do whats best for your situation, and ignore the trolls on the facebook pages lol.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I agree with @businessgoose. It's called a free market economy. Do I like the fact I have to pay more for items I want? No, but on the flip side would I sell my own item for less than market value? No.

I will not be selling my bronco. However, I sold my '18 F150 Raptor last March taking advantage of the high market value.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I would keep one and sell the other no questions asked. Better yet just keep the one and tell the dealership they can keep the other and get you the Raptor R truck on order for it. If they really will go for $50k over MSRP it should be about an even swap at that point for the truck. From there you could upsell the R truck when it arrives and work your up the ladder to that bugatti you have always wanted. HA.

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I’d keep both of ‘em.

When I find a great shirt or pants that fit perfectly, I usually go back and buy a second or third one. This is like the same thing, right?
The real question, is do you sell the one that's available in Oct at 20k over MSRP, or do you hold it because you don't know if the 2023 model at MSRP will ever get built !?

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
If you had two Raptor Allocations, is that greedy or part our great system of capitalism ?

Do you keep one at MSRP (Purchase)

Do you Sell one over MSRP 20k the 20k one coming first...

I've hear that these Bronco Raptors will sell for 50k over MSRP due to the fact they won't be a high production amount vehicle..

Let me know your thoughts

Greed vs Great = Capitalism 🤔

Having two allocations without any personal vindication could definitely be greed which tends to define today's system of economy.
Great = would actually be helping your fellow man/woman.

Last edited:

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Greed vs Great = Capitalism 🤔

Having two allocations without any personal vindication could definitely be greed which tends to define today's system of economy.
Great = would actually be helping your fellow man/woman.
I agree with this but if there’s a buck to be made it would be hard to find the right buyer for the second Raptor. Imaging selling it to a fellow ‘enthusiast’ for MSRP (plus maybe the taxes) just to see them flip it for $40k profit? I’d be beside myself. Lol

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I agree with this but if there’s a buck to be made it would be hard to find the right buyer for the second Raptor. Imaging selling it to a fellow ‘enthusiast’ for MSRP (plus maybe the taxes) just to see them flip it for $40k profit? I’d be beside myself. Lol
exactly. thats why i say just throw it on bat or ebay, don't meet your buyer, and then go spend the cash on what you want and don't think about it any more than that lol

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Correct...and unfortunately the viscous cycle of "Greed" thrives today! Look this is purely my opinion and I'm not trying to upset anyone.

I'm a lifelong Bronco enthusiast, so I definitely have a different outlook on this. Maybe that's why I'm not money rich but I am in so many other ways. 😁

Top Member Reactions