Gallery
Los Angeles
B53798C4-98A5-4424-9A9D-5F69AED14DBE.jpeg

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
So I finally get an overall look of the one I'm eventually getting with the graphics. No wonder I can't get it scheduled they're driving it around in Florida...🤣
At the time I thought I was going crazy taking way too many pics but now I wish I’d taken more shots of these beauties. It was sensory overload max. Went back an hour later and they were all gone; saw them stashing the Raptors in a garage underground yesterday afternoon.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
At the time I thought I was going crazy taking way too many pics but now I wish I’d taken more shots of these beauties. It was sensory overload max. Went back an hour later and they were all gone; saw them stashing the Raptors in a garage underground yesterday afternoon.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
Your timing was perfect and you did a great job, we appreciate it! I would have ordered this Velocity Blue but wife said I already have the hydro blue jeep. All the colors look great in your photo's.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
Thank you for taking all of the photos that you did! All of the colors really look good and I don't really think you can go wrong with any color.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
I appreciate all the pictures too. Actually a little upset you didn't wait around and follow them...I would have chipped in some gas money for some answers😆...hope they aren't being shipped to Dubai.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Someone hit that jump at a lot more than 60mph on that one!

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
broncoraptor-velocity-blue-street.jpg

This was the Bronco Raptor Doug DeMuro reviewed.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yes, I had to watch this entire review. The Bronco Raptor here appears to be spec'd almost if not identical to mine on order!
Doug admits to liking it surprisingly with a big ol grin!!!

Top Member Reactions