Velocity Blue Bronco Raptor Photo Thread

B53798C4-98A5-4424-9A9D-5F69AED14DBE.jpeg

So I finally get an overall look of the one I'm eventually getting with the graphics. No wonder I can't get it scheduled they're driving it around in Florida...🤣
At the time I thought I was going crazy taking way too many pics but now I wish I’d taken more shots of these beauties. It was sensory overload max. Went back an hour later and they were all gone; saw them stashing the Raptors in a garage underground yesterday afternoon.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.

At the time I thought I was going crazy taking way too many pics but now I wish I’d taken more shots of these beauties. It was sensory overload max. Went back an hour later and they were all gone; saw them stashing the Raptors in a garage underground yesterday afternoon.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
Your timing was perfect and you did a great job, we appreciate it! I would have ordered this Velocity Blue but wife said I already have the hydro blue jeep. All the colors look great in your photo's.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
Thank you for taking all of the photos that you did! All of the colors really look good and I don't really think you can go wrong with any color.

Palm Springs, Cali btw.
I appreciate all the pictures too. Actually a little upset you didn't wait around and follow them...I would have chipped in some gas money for some answers😆...hope they aren't being shipped to Dubai.

Someone hit that jump at a lot more than 60mph on that one!

broncoraptor-velocity-blue-street.jpg

This was the Bronco Raptor Doug DeMuro reviewed.

Yes, I had to watch this entire review. The Bronco Raptor here appears to be spec'd almost if not identical to mine on order!
Doug admits to liking it surprisingly with a big ol grin!!!

2024 with Code Orange package.

1712023110865.png

As seen in this review video

Now that has some pop to it!

Back