Neo_Kat

Nov 17, 2022
Toronto
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands
Current Ride #2
2019 Subaru STi
Hi everyone,

We requested vinyl seats and washout floors, but the factory is telling us they can’t seem to order this in the system. Is it because we also ordered lux package? Do we have to get a lower package? Please let me know how to get that option. Thanks in advance.

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
Vinyl Seats and washout floor are available with High or Lux package. Washout floors are not available with Leather.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
The only option I've seen you can Not have with the Vinyl Seats is a Blue interior, Vinyl is Black only. This info is according to the Build and Price page, but there could be other constraints introduced that are not included in the B&P. Example, we've heard Azure Gray Metallic requires forged beadlock capable wheels but the standard cast is allowed when configured in the B&P. I would inquire further to exactly what option is preventing the Vinyl seat option.

OP
N

Neo_Kat

Nov 17, 2022
Toronto
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands
Current Ride #2
2019 Subaru STi
Vinyl Seats and washout floor are available with High or Lux package. Washout floors are not available with Leather.
So strange. We ordered Lux with vinyl, but the system won’t accept it.

OP
N

Neo_Kat

Nov 17, 2022
Toronto
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands
Current Ride #2
2019 Subaru STi
The only option I've seen you can Not have with the Vinyl Seats is a Blue interior, Vinyl is Black only. This info is according to the Build and Price page, but there could be other constraints introduced that are not included in the B&P. Example, we've heard Azure Gray Metallic requires forged beadlock capable wheels but the standard cast is allowed when configured in the B&P. I would inquire further to exactly what option is preventing the Vinyl seat option.
Interesting. We definitely want all black seats. They couldn’t figure out what was causing the issue, but they said they will play around with the packages. Thanks!

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Hi everyone,

We requested vinyl seats and washout floors, but the factory is telling us they can’t seem to order this in the system. Is it because we also ordered lux package? Do we have to get a lower package? Please let me know how to get that option. Thanks in advance.
I have MGV seats and the rubber floor and mats with drain plug and Lux package, 2022 in Cactus grey FYI, the only thing I’ll point out is that the combination doesn’t include the stitched dash or the middle rear seat arm rest and rember to add the sound deadening headliner separately

OP
N

Neo_Kat

Nov 17, 2022
Toronto
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands
Current Ride #2
2019 Subaru STi
Are you able to share your window sticker? You can block out the VIN, etc. Thank you.
Yes, we have a Badlands with vinyl/washout and Lux package now. We are okay with the missing arm rest, etc :)

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Are you able to share your window sticker? You can block out the VIN, etc. Thank you.
Yes, we have a Badlands with vinyl/washout and Lux package now. We are okay with the missing arm rest, etc :)

Attachments

• 688C2D63-8447-49A2-B5F9-CA3D144B3F99.jpeg
    688C2D63-8447-49A2-B5F9-CA3D144B3F99.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 53
OP
N

Neo_Kat

Nov 17, 2022
Toronto
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Badlands
Current Ride #2