Welcome to the Bronco Raptor Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
BroncoRaptorForums.com is all about the 2022+ Ford Bronco Raptor. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Bronco Raptor Owner's and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

milty

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2021
SillyCon Valley, CA
The best vehicles I've owened have been Broncos.
'85 4bbl 351 Bronco, '90 5.8L EB Bronco, '96 5.8L EB (Last Year) Bronco,....kept it for 17 years waiting for the next new Bronco.
Finally settled on a 2013 Explorer Sport, happy for the 365hp/365ftlb,....
The Gates of Heaven are NOW opening,..a NEW Bronco is in my grasp; and maybe EcoBoost/3.5?? power at that!!! Wahoo!

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Welcome to the forum @milty 🍻. I think it will be the same motor thats in the new Explorer ST pumping out 400 horsepower and 415 pound-feet of torque!

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
What up everyone! Gonna be getting on someone's list for a Bronco Raptor soon.

Welcome JSA! Glad to see you made it over here. The party is just beginning! Hopefully we'll get some good info on the Bronco Raptor over the next few weeks.

JumpSquadAuto

Founding Member
Sep 22, 2021
Boston
Welcome JSA! Glad to see you made it over here. The party is just beginning! Hopefully we'll get some good info on the Bronco Raptor over the next few weeks.
Thanks for having me :) We need some Ford insider like Knightmare has at Stellantis. Ford a lot better at keeping their stuff under wraps. Look forward to being a part of the Bronco cool kids table.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for making this forum, had a badlands on order and will change to raptor.
Do you have a build date on your Badlands yet?

Adam

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
I would not change to a soft top, so not yet. My dealer advised they would take it and my deposit would go towards the raptor.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I would not change to a soft top, so not yet. My dealer advised they would take it and my deposit would go towards the raptor.
It's cool they were willing to put it toward the Braptor!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
looking forward to all the info on this forum for the Bronco Raptor. working on getting on a list for a one.
Welcome! What dealership are you thinking about working with?

DRJ.Raptor

Founding Member
Sep 28, 2021
Gallery
I have bought all my past Ford's from Varsity Ford. hoping they will work with me for an MSRP deal. right now they are saying they don't know anything and won't put a list together till they get more info on them.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I have bought all my past Ford's from Varsity Ford. hoping they will work with me for an MSRP deal. right now they are saying they don't know anything and won't put a list together till they get more info on them.
I talked to a dealer that had the same stance against a list. I mean, how hard is it to just put a list together so that they can call the first people on the said list as soon as the order banks open?! 🤷‍♂️

Top Member Reactions