What color would you like to see offered in the Bronco Raptor?

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I personally do not love any of the current color options and can’t decide which to get. I think black looks great with the fender flairs and the mic top but black on an off road vehicle will be a disaster to keep clean. Curious what the hot pepper red will look like in person. Maybe velocity blue.

I would love to see the Ford Lead Foot Gray or a similar shade of gray. Surprised there is no gray option as it would also look great with the flairs and mic top.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
I have the hot pepper red on order. I had ordered Rapid Red before it was discontinued. I know its an off-roader but a pearl white would be good. My wife's explorer ST is that color and looks great. My F-150 is black and only looks great right after it gets washed. Drive it for ten minutes and its dirty again. But it looks great for those 10 minutes. LOL

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I think a really cool color-changing color would be great, depending on the light and the angle and where you are looking. I've seen some custom paint jobs like this and i love it,

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I had a WT in Carbonized grey on order before I converted to a Braptor wished they would of kept that color. I ended up picking the Eruption Green

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I went with black because then I can wrap it any color i want and it will look great. Also even if you don't wrap the black, definitely get a good ceramic coating on it, it helps immensely to keep it clean. I have two cars wrapped currently, and the jeep gets quite dirty off road, but i can wash it off with a garden hose because of the ceramic coating over the wrap.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I went with Code Orange since it is so different than anything I've ever had (gray/black). I only wish it was a metallic

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I went with Code Orange since it is so different than anything I've ever had (gray/black). I only wish it was a metallic
I got Code Orange partially because it isn’t metallic. Hard for me to match or touch up

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Porsche's Python Green, I like fun bright colors, being color blind green isn't normally a color I would consider but this Python I would definitely choose and it works well with black.

Attachments

• 57961147-EE4B-4061-82CF-1420E1901EEE.jpeg
    57961147-EE4B-4061-82CF-1420E1901EEE.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 36

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
One of the Ford dealers near me just got in a Battleship Grey Mach 1 Mustang. I think that would look good on the Bronco Raptor.

Top Member Reactions