What floor mats are coming with the Braptor?

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Good morning to all!

I am curious what type of floor mats everyone has been getting with their Braptors. My Braptor is coming with vinyl flooring so I am curious if it will come with rubber floor mats (weathertech type). Does anyone know?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I would guess same as with the carpeted flooring, for such a low quantity doesn’t seem feasible to design another mat. Both fronts say Raptor, second row and cargo area is the Bronco mat. All are comparable to weather-tech design.

We need someone that has taken delivery of their BR with Marine grade vinyl to chime in here.

OP
Roostracing

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
I would guess same as with the carpeted flooring, for such a low quantity doesn’t seem feasible to design another mat. Both fronts say Raptor, second row and cargo area is the Bronco mat. All are comparable to weather-tech design.

We need someone that has taken delivery of their BR with Marine grade vinyl to chime in here.
I agree. I ordered mine with marine grade vinyl and wanna know too.

Orange Crush

Oct 1, 2022
Gallery
Colorado
Current Ride
Raptor - 2022
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor - 2022
Mine came with molded mats not unlike something one would see from WeatherTec. They were in the front and rear floor boards as well as the rear cargo area. The mats fit nicely over the carpet.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Mine came with molded mats not unlike something one would see from WeatherTec. They were in the front and rear floor boards as well as the rear cargo area. The mats fit nicely over the carpet.
Those sound like the all weather floor liners / mats that were an option on the regular Bronco (that lock into place in the front, at least on my MGV Badlands).

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
We need a member to confirm these are the same mat found in their Bronco Raptor with the rubber washout floor.

7C4A3F3C-7549-43CE-AB74-FFC5966910BC.jpeg

It's a Rap

Founding Member
May 24, 2022
Gallery
CA
Current Ride
FORD
I maybe late with this question but, when ordering marine grade vinyl do you lose the rear seat arm rest and cup holders? Yes I'm also curious about floor mats and anyone's thoughts or pics with this marine grade because not many show this option on there videos. thanks

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I maybe late with this question but, when ordering marine grade vinyl do you lose the rear seat arm rest and cup holders? Yes I'm also curious about floor mats and anyone's thoughts or pics with this marine grade because not many show this option on there videos. thanks
I have the blk leather, however in this video of Vaughn Gittin's Raptor with MGV interior there isn't a rear fold down arm rest w/cupholder like mine. Of course if I was a passenger with Vaughn driving I can't imagine being able to have any beverage during that ride.

1665514515232.png

Superman78

Founding Member
Jul 6, 2022
Gallery
California
I ordered my Braptor with MGV...you do not get an armrest/cup holder. Also here is the front floor mat! Let me know if you'd like any other pics. Cheers!
20221011_162226.jpg
20221011_162148.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I ordered my Braptor with MGV...you do not get an armrest/cup holder. Also here is the front floor mat! Let me know if you'd like any other pics. Cheers!
Thank you, looks identical to the floor mats in the carpeted BR's.

OP
Roostracing

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
Great questions. My Braptor should should be here in the next week or two. Mine is coming with marine grade vinyl but with the LUX package. If it comes in before this is answered, ill post with updates. I'm hoping it comes with the floor mats that were pictured a few posts up.
I ordered my Braptor with MGV...you do not get an armrest/cup holder. Also here is the front floor mat! Let me know if you'd like any other pics. Cheers!View attachment 1962View attachment 1963
Thank you for the pics!

Superman78

Founding Member
Jul 6, 2022
Gallery
California
Great questions. My Braptor should should be here in the next week or two. Mine is coming with marine grade vinyl but with the LUX package. If it comes in before this is answered, ill post with updates. I'm hoping it comes with the floor mats that were pictured a few posts up.

Thank you for the pics!
No problem! I didn't mention it in my last reply, my order was also a lux pkg...that may help ya! Cheers!

It's a Rap

Founding Member
May 24, 2022
Gallery
CA
Current Ride
FORD

Thank you for the pics!
I appreciate everyone's feedback and pictures. I didn't realize this option was eliminated when ordered with MGV. Thanks

OP
Roostracing

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
I would have appreciated the arm rest and cup holder and wish i would have known prior to ordering. I am not sure i would've opted for black leather to get this option but at least it wouldn't have been a surprise lol

I'm gonna have to order those cup holders.

It's a Rap

Founding Member
May 24, 2022
Gallery
CA
Current Ride
FORD
I would have appreciated the arm rest and cup holder and wish i would have known prior to ordering. I am not sure i would've opted for black leather to get this option but at least it wouldn't have been a surprise lol

I'm gonna have to order those cup holders.
Yeah I think I'm going to be ok without cup holders & the arm rest because I hear the horsepower increases to 419hp!!

Top Member Reactions