Founding Member
Sep 22, 2022
Gallery
Missouri
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Explorer
Just got my Raptor today! Not the one I ordered but one that had everything I wanted but a different color. they honored the price I got when ordering with no ADM. The person declined to take delivery this morning when they called and I was first in line. Just happy to finally have the actual vehicle not a just a vision of one. Now on to what to modify first.
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just got my Raptor today! Not the one I ordered but one that had everything I wanted but a different color. they honored the price I got when ordering with no ADM. The person declined to take delivery this morning when they called and I was first in line. Just happy to finally have the actual vehicle not a just a vision of one. Now on to what to modify first.View attachment 8522View attachment 8523View attachment 8524
Congratulations! 🏆 Oxford White is a great color choice, I'm happy for you! :cool:

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
congratz, looks great.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Just got my Raptor today! Not the one I ordered but one that had everything I wanted but a different color. they honored the price I got when ordering with no ADM. The person declined to take delivery this morning when they called and I was first in line. Just happy to finally have the actual vehicle not a just a vision of one. Now on to what to modify first.View attachment 8522View attachment 8523View attachment 8524
I'm glad it worked out and the dealer honored your original deal, congrats!

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania

Welcome to the fun! One of the first things I did was add the cargo liner to the back of the rear seats And added grab handles to help climb in no out. Best wishes and godspeed

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This was a cool easy trail in my area, what a beautiful day yesterday! ….get out while you can, summers fading fast……

Thank you for sharing, you do a really nice job with your video's and I appreciate the subtitles. You live in a very beautiful area, and through your video's, will likely be my only chance to see this part of California. :cool:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
This was a cool easy trail in my area, what a beautiful day yesterday! ….get out while you can, summers fading fast……

What a fun trail! I assume it's National Forest land?

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Tahoe is a beautiful area, Used to camp and SKI there. Did you happen to use the Bronco trail app?
Also how did the trail cam work?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Tahoe is a beautiful area, Used to camp and SKI there. Did you happen to use the Bronco trail app?
Also how did the trail cam work?
I haven’t had much (none) luck with getting the Bronco Trail app to work for video. In theory it should be awesome, but in practice it’s not.

I just slap an iPhone 11 in a cheap dash mount, thus the poor quality of video.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
In fact, almost half (47.7%) of California is federally owned. Similar situation in most western states.
And fortunately 90% Californians live and stay within 50 miles of the coast between SF and the Southern border!

Top Member Reactions