What is current lead time after placing an order?

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
Pretty much the title. I am #1 on a list for the October Allocation and want to know what a realistic timeline would be for one of these. I know that they are still having supply chain issues, so I am not in a hurry as long as one definitely becomes mine.

It's been awhile since I have been on the forums and most threads I read are of the fun most are having.

Thanks for the info if you leave some.

Crazy

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Not sure of lead times; however, after they are built they can sit for a couple of weeks or more before they ship. Mine sat for three months before it shipped. There was a stop sale recall with it so it did extend the time. Six weeks is not unheard of. There are many determining factors with shipping so some get out quickly and others not so much. Worth the wait! Mine just came in and I pick it up Thursday.
Pretty much the title. I am #1 on a list for the October Allocation and want to know what a realistic timeline would be for one of these. I know that they are still having supply chain issues, so I am not in a hurry as long as one definitely becomes mine.

It's been awhile since I have been on the forums and most threads I read are of the fun most are having.

Thanks for the info if you leave some.

Crazy

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
From my original order, it took 2 model years.... Luckily for me, I was originally an OB that got a golden ticket to upgrade to a raptor. That order to arrival time was almost exactly 1 year

Top Member Reactions