What is the truth

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So here's my beef...I've got on the phone and called 4 dealerships, at least locally. Out of the 4 here is what I found.
1 had 3 hand raisers for 3 BR's
1 had 2 hand raisers for 2 BR's
1 had 1 hand raiser for 1 BR
1 did not have any winning hand raisers for 0 BR's (They were upset)
Out of all 4 of these dealerships none of these were "allocated" a Bronco Raptor to their dealership. They all explained to me that the only way they are getting a BR is by the winning hand raiser. Two of the dealerships actually laughed when I mentioned this dealership allocation. So how is it there is so much difference in what it being said???
Let me tell you the manager at the dealership that isn't getting a Bronco Raptor is pissed!!! They have been a Ford Perfomance dealership for 15 years.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
What I see is many large dealerships have had more deliveries than others, these deliveries were most likely early reservations which leaves them with less hand raisers (goldend ticket holders).

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
What I see is many large dealerships have had more deliveries than others, these deliveries were most likely early reservations which leaves them with less hand raisers (goldend ticket holders).
I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.

Top Member Reactions