What is the truth

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So here's my beef...I've got on the phone and called 4 dealerships, at least locally. Out of the 4 here is what I found.
1 had 3 hand raisers for 3 BR's
1 had 2 hand raisers for 2 BR's
1 had 1 hand raiser for 1 BR
1 did not have any winning hand raisers for 0 BR's (They were upset)
Out of all 4 of these dealerships none of these were "allocated" a Bronco Raptor to their dealership. They all explained to me that the only way they are getting a BR is by the winning hand raiser. Two of the dealerships actually laughed when I mentioned this dealership allocation. So how is it there is so much difference in what it being said???
Let me tell you the manager at the dealership that isn't getting a Bronco Raptor is pissed!!! They have been a Ford Perfomance dealership for 15 years.

What I see is many large dealerships have had more deliveries than others, these deliveries were most likely early reservations which leaves them with less hand raisers (goldend ticket holders).

What I see is many large dealerships have had more deliveries than others, these deliveries were most likely early reservations which leaves them with less hand raisers (goldend ticket holders).
I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense.

Back