What would you guys do?

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
Okay so I have an order for an Oxford white with lux and beadlock forged wheels… I was rolled to a 23 with a price increase… now I have found one incoming at a dealer which I would have to treck over a couple provinces to make the deal happen! BUT it’s a 22 it has Keyless entry (whatever) carbon fibre, lux, cast aluminum instead of forged 🥺 and it has the leather so way more on the 22 and the cost is $1380 less than waiting for mine to get a date get the vin get the build etc but this rig is shadow black…. What would you guys do? I am totally into the treck and the bonuses at the lesser cost, which would Creep back up driving 16 hours each way to get it but the Color is what’s kind of holding me back… I have zero guarantees on my order at this point, I could be bumped over and over like the rest of you guys.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Help me out… oh and FYI both rigs are at MSRP 😉 for those that know are there any upgrades on the 23 to the 22 that you’re aware of?
Thanks in advance❤️

Last edited:
It's great to have choices in life, and yours here sounds black and white. :giggle: With the white you gain (they are back) digital readout temp on the dials and you have washout interior. Black you gain powerseats and carbon and delivery is sooner. Tough choice, either way your a winner, timing may be deciding factor for you. I tend to stick with exactly what I want without compromise. I think only you and hubby can sort this out. 🍻

Okay so I have an order for an Oxford white with lux and beadlock forged wheels… I was rolled to a 23 with a price increase… now I have found one incoming at a dealer which I would have to treck over a couple provinces to make the deal happen! BUT it’s a 22 it has Keyless entry (whatever) carbon fibre, lux, cast aluminum instead of forged 🥺 and it has the leather so way more on the 22 and the cost is $1380 less than waiting for mine to get a date get the vin get the build etc but this rig is shadow black…. What would you guys do? I am totally into the treck and the bonuses at the lesser cost, which would Creep back up driving 16 hours each way to get it but the Color is what’s kind of holding me back… I have zero guarantees on my order at this point, I could be bumped over and over like the rest of you guys.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Help me out… oh and FYI both rigs are at MSRP 😉 for those that know are there any upgrades on the 23 to the 22 that you’re aware of?
Thanks in advance❤️
Tough call, obviously the leather and carbon package are big ticket options, I don’t have either but the base wheels are in fact nice. I really like the keyless entry as I hike and run and it’s nice not having to carry keys everywhere. I have a cactus grey so I can’t comment on the color only to suggest that you get what you want and perhaps it’ll be worth it in the end…. As Tom Petty would say “ the waiting is ther hardest part”…. Good luck 🍀

Dilemma....A lot of unknown variables that could ultimately affect the outcome of obtaining a 2023 Bronco Raptor successfully. However, the probability does exist.

Not ideal, but solution to above Dilemma.
Travel to get a Bronco Raptor that I am able to purchase now. Not having preferred color or certain option choices but ultimately cheaper due to being a 2022 model year.

My personal opinion is I would most likely jump on it. My original reservation started 7/18/2020 and 895 days later I just received a Bronco Raptor built with ready to ship to dealer. It's just a big chance you're taking if you have no guarantees on the 2023 Bronco Raptor. Best of luck in this decision!!!

I have that exact Bronco you are talking about going to pick up minus the carbon fiber. If I were you I would go and get it, but I am partial. The black paint with the black fenders and the factory black wheels looks amazing. Plus almost all aftermarket accessories come in black so everything will match right out the gate. Ha. Either choice will be a good one since you will have a Bronco Raptor.

Thanks in advance❤️
What did you decide? Good story needs an ending! :giggle:

What did you decide? Good story needs an ending! :giggle:
The order is still in on the white, and the dealer with the black is trying to source a better price on my trade, his numbers were a little lower than what I’m getting locally, but I will most likely wait on my order, the black could be in my possession sooner, but will I regret anything? I can’t shake that I ordered white and I’m trading black in (hate how dirty it always looks) I’m hoping I’ll have a build date soon but that said, the dealer a couple provinces over are trying to make it happen for me so it’s still kind of up in the air ❤️ Will def keep ya posted but I can’t get a final decision made until the black lands 🥰 guess my story is a bit of a cliff hangar

The order is still in on the white, and the dealer with the black is trying to source a better price on my trade, his numbers were a little lower than what I’m getting locally, but I will most likely wait on my order, the black could be in my possession sooner, but will I regret anything? I can’t shake that I ordered white and I’m trading black in (hate how dirty it always looks) I’m hoping I’ll have a build date soon but that said, the dealer a couple provinces over are trying to make it happen for me so it’s still kind of up in the air ❤️ Will def keep ya posted but I can’t get a final decision made until the black lands 🥰 guess my story is a bit of a cliff hangar
Good luck 🍀

Good luck 🍀
Dude I think we’re going to call my local dealer and ask for our deposit back.. and treck 16 hours to get the black 😬 one it will work out to be 3k more than my factory, BUT will have additional options leather, carbon fibre, locking lug, and the cargo Matt in the back… well damn I guess I’ll have my dream Raptor within a couple weeks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Now to break the news to my sales guy that I need my deposit back 😬

Dude I think we’re going to call my local dealer and ask for our deposit back.. and treck 16 hours to get the black 😬 one it will work out to be 3k more than my factory, BUT will have additional options leather, carbon fibre, locking lug, and the cargo Matt in the back… well damn I guess I’ll have my dream Raptor within a couple weeks ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Now to break the news to my sales guy that I need my deposit back 😬
Congrats, either choice you were a winner, however I would consider waiting until you have taken delivery of your new Black one before asking for your deposit back on the White one... just to be assured nothing goes array. 🍻

Congrats, either choice you were a winner, however I would consider waiting until you have taken delivery of your new Black one before asking for your deposit back on the White one... just to be assured nothing goes array. 🍻
It’s on they’ve taken a deposit! They’re getting the truck from the rail yard Monday or Tuesday.. then we will be hauling ass out to go pick her up… you’re not wrong on asking for my deposit but I paid waaaay more than I should have so I want it to give the other dealer 😂🤣

It’s on they’ve taken a deposit! They’re getting the truck from the rail yard Monday or Tuesday.. then we will be hauling ass out to go pick her up… you’re not wrong on asking for my deposit but I paid waaaay more than I should have so I want it to give the other dealer 😂🤣
This is awesome!!! So happy for you and definitely think you're making the right decision! Hope everything goes smoothly and the ride home in your new Bronco Raptor will be incredible! 😊

This is awesome!!! So happy for you and definitely think you're making the right decision! Hope everything goes smoothly and the ride home in your new Bronco Raptor will be incredible! 😊
Total plot twist in my saga, they called me Monday said there was a mix up and the black was sold guy who ordered a cactus grey opted for the black they apologized and asked if I would be ok with grey YES YES I AM it’s closer to the Oxford that I ordered than the black was… I’m so stoked I have everything lined up but OMG the thing is still at the rail yard.. they hope it will be there tomorrow or Friday then the journey begins… can’t believe the ups and downs on getting this done, when they called I thought I was screwed as I had cancelled my factory order (you guys warned me) but it has worked out.. my local dealer is also messaging me to ask if I am sure I want to cancel… but they have my cheque whenever I want to pick it up… I honestly can’t believe I am so close to getting my dream rig within the next little bit… I’m still skeptical, guess we will see ❤️

Total plot twist in my saga, they called me Monday said there was a mix up and the black was sold guy who ordered a cactus grey opted for the black they apologized and asked if I would be ok with grey YES YES I AM it’s closer to the Oxford that I ordered than the black was… I’m so stoked I have everything lined up but OMG the thing is still at the rail yard.. they hope it will be there tomorrow or Friday then the journey begins… can’t believe the ups and downs on getting this done, when they called I thought I was screwed as I had cancelled my factory order (you guys warned me) but it has worked out.. my local dealer is also messaging me to ask if I am sure I want to cancel… but they have my cheque whenever I want to pick it up… I honestly can’t believe I am so close to getting my dream rig within the next little bit… I’m still skeptical, guess we will see ❤️
Wow, the way you started above I was afraid for you, but I agree the cactus grey is much closer to the white, possibly even easier to keep clean! :cool: Hope all goes in your favor, keep us posted! (y)

Leaving in 1 hour to pick up my baby!!!! So friggin excited!!!
C8B2D4EF-2BAA-47A6-BD15-7FCBAA2FA59E.jpeg
880FB27C-A9E6-4BEF-BC3F-0F60E8F6AD58.jpeg
EC6B9734-AA2A-477A-BABB-0B680B1F0A63.jpeg

Ok guys this beast of a rig has exceeded both mine and the hubs expectations, we’ve also heard it before but any pictures and videos just do not do justice to the massive machine that the bronco Raptor is! We travelled from Vancouver to Saskatchewan and back to pick her up everything was amazing except in the final stretch through the Rockies a rock was flung into my window and I do have a nice chip 🥺 but honestly nothing I wasn’t expecting doing 1700km each way in winter to go get her… I was torn between black and white but ended up with cactus grey and I am so damn happy with the Color and my decision to go get her (my factory order finally has a date even though it’s cancelled in my name so anyone in the lowermainland on here let me know I can send details on an available rig for MSRP) 🤪 but seriously can’t wait to start adding all the purchases made while waiting ❤️
8EA739F6-DA97-44F3-BA79-E1FDC9927E2E.jpeg
4735ACAC-BAE9-40BC-B22C-2C5165B9DC7D.jpeg
7AEEE88E-9195-4CFF-A3B5-C2F426298EB0.jpeg
DCF522F4-E227-4B36-B8F4-C1545D611976.jpeg

Back