Who is going to flat tow their Bronco Raptor?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The Bronco Raptor is going to be the ultimate all-in-one vehicle to have with you anywhere you go and it seems like the perfect vehicle to tow behind your Coach, Motorhome or Super C. Since the Bronco Raptor is flat tow capable, is anyone else thinking about towing their Bronco Raptor around with them?

I have been f!at towing my Wrangler JL behind my F450 with a truck camper and it works very well. Planning to tow the Braptor to Utah in September (fingers crossed).

I have been f!at towing my Wrangler JL behind my F450 with a truck camper and it works very well. Planning to tow the Braptor to Utah in September (fingers crossed).
That sounds like a good combo! Are there any downsides to flat towing that you have found? It seems a lot easier than pulling a trailer because trailer tires or axle bearings always seem to be a worry.

Last edited:

That's a nice setup! What model of truck camper do you have?

That sounds like a good combo! Are there any downsides to flat towing that you have found? It seems a lot easier than pulling a trailer because trailer tires or axle bearings always seem to be a worry.
The only downside is that you can never backup but sure beats having to unload from a trailer and then deal with the trailer. The time to connect and disconnect is minimal after a some practice

Last edited by a moderator:
2021 Arctic Fox 990, its our third camper and very good for hot desert and winter snow camping.
I've heard good things about Arctic Fox. I'm glad to hear it's been good for you as well.

I flat tow my '67 if I'm going on a fun run or camping. I plan on flat towing the Braptor quite a bit.
Bronco Tow.jpg
2022 NWBR Bronco 1.jpg
2022 NWBR Bronco.jpg

Back