Who's ordering this? Will we see a 0-60 in 4.8 sec?

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I am very tempted to order it. I was a little worried if I did go with the larger intercooler that aftermarket bumpers or skid plates may not work with it, but I am digging the stock look still so I may just go for the power gains. I had a tune on my last ecoboost and it really does make a huge difference in power. I do worry about losing the factory warranty though if I add the mega cooler. Just one more thing for them to say it is not stock.

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I am very tempted to order it. I was a little worried if I did go with the larger intercooler that aftermarket bumpers or skid plates may not work with it, but I am digging the stock look still so I may just go for the power gains. I had a tune on my last ecoboost and it really does make a huge difference in power. I do worry about losing the factory warranty though if I add the mega cooler. Just one more thing for them to say it is not stock.
They would never know the Megacooler was installed.. Is my guess. I just don't like how the JB4 has to be placed inside the engine bay.. But I guess that's how it goes?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
They would never know the Megacooler was installed.. Is my guess. I just don't like how the JB4 has to be placed inside the engine bay.. But I guess that's how it goes?
Maybe there is another place to put it on the side of the box or something.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Waiting for Lethal Performance to get the Bronco Raptor to start installing these performance enhancements along with dyno results. Lethal with other vehicles has also video/documented actual performance increases.

The JB4 will be just as asthetically pleasing as all the other under-hood black piping and boxes.
High and dry as pointed to below:

1666799913663.png

Top Member Reactions