Why You Need These Front Suspension Upgrades For Your Braptor

Which upgrade in this article do you like best?

• Billet Upper Control Arms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billet Tie Rod Kits: Half or Full Length

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
this article on the foutz website talks about the new front suspension upgrades they released this year and why your bronco raptor needs them - for sure worth the read
👍
i am interested to know what people think.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
In watching LiteBrite (I know, keep them in perspective), I really need someone with unquestioned credibility to weigh in on just what is really, really needed on the Raptor and at what cost before I just go off buying a bunch of platinum plated aftermarket parts that might not add any necessary value whatsoever.

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
I am interested to see when I get home what my Baja racing friend says. He and his dad (Chenowth) built some of the best off road race vehicles at the time. He is a pretty practical guy it will be interesting to get his take. I guess I could ask him now; however, too much on the go to be concerned about this kind of stuff and I still don't have my Raptor yet.

I like what @DallasCajun has to say. It seems like a reasonable approach. I don't mind spending money and making things better but I don't do stuff just for the sake of doing it. These mods look good but I don't know enough to know if I need them or not. I know one thing for sure I generally hit it pretty hard compared to most from what I see. So now going into more 4x4 off roading rather than dirt bike or enduro bike it will be interesting to see where I go. Although I have been ATV ing and have a side by side I've never gone the performance route with them and use them for working or the occasional rip. Since I am a big fan of fast large dirt bikes/enduro bikes I always found them way more fun and never considered four wheels the way to go.

So now here we are. I may just have to go all in and do it right. We shall see.
In watching LiteBrite (I know, keep them in perspective), I really need someone with unquestioned credibility to weigh in on just what is really, really needed on the Raptor and at what cost before I just go off buying a bunch of platinum plated aftermarket parts that might not add any necessary value whatsoever.

Last edited:

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
The sure do look pretty... After the Raptor Off Rodeo being witness to the abuse the Raptors are going through. I would love to hear from the techs who are maintaining the Off Rodeo Raptors. They would be the best to hear from. Lets get some of the people on here to ask the questions when they are doing their Off Rodeo day out there! I was there on the first day so there was zero parts broken as of yet. Only 277 miles on the Raptor I was given for the day.
Im all for upgrades; if they are truly upgrades. After seeing to cost for some of these parts my mind is still blown. Ferrari parts cost less!!!
Hope to get some feedback!

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
I personally think the upgrades a defiantly a cool factor for the average Joe. But if you plan to run your Braptor hard and really push it to its full purpose it may be worthwhile to pull the trigger on some of these upgrades. Now if you plan on just daily driving your Braptor with maybe once or twice a year trail ride these upgrades may be a bit overkill. I personally think the upgrades are very helpful for some people but maybe not for everyone. Just have to decide wether this is an upgrade for “you”. Just my personal opinion.

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Ill chime in more when im back from vacation but i have rpg collars, rpg billet panhard bar, foutz billet uca's, foutz billet half tie rods, foutz Lower Arm Pivot Gusset kit - with fixed holes - Slot Delete kit, foutz tie rod support sleeve, and foutz billet rear arms.

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
I will see tomorrow what the Raptor is capable of with “only” stock equipment when I participate in the Raptor Off Rodeo at Mt Potosi. I think the day will be one of the most memorable of my life-will see.
Please let us know how they are holding together... Ask the tech there if anything has broken yet...

Have Fun!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions