MIC Top shortage = bronco raptors 2023 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me this is not a toy, its a second daily driver in the family. I think ford completely botched this entire bronco launch.
Fuhrius made a compelling case for the shortcomings of the Bronco rollout and why they happened. What is naive is arbitrarily discounting the rationale he articulated. And whether it is a toy or a daily driver is immaterial in that an $80,000.00 vehicle is not a necessity and thus it is still a first world problem.

Fuhrius made a compelling case for the shortcomings of the Bronco rollout and why they happened. What is naive is arbitrarily discounting the rationale he articulated. And whether it is a toy or a daily driver is immaterial in that an $80,000.00 vehicle is not a necessity and thus it is still a first world problem.
Farley likes to take credit when all is good, he's totally in love with himself, lets see if Farley is man enough to take responsibility for this complete disaster and issue a apology to customers who have waited 2 years or more as Raptor R's are already being delivered.

Farley likes to take credit when all is good, he's totally in love with himself, lets see if Farley is man enough to take responsibility for this complete disaster and issue a apology to customers who have waited 2 years or more as Raptor R's are already being delivered.
You might want to check your facts as Farley became CEO after the initial Bronco introduction, not before. And the most noteworthy thing I have seen him take a stand on is the need for FMC to improve quality. So he knows there are shortcomings, he acknowledges them and has prioritized them-good for him.

You might want to check your facts as Farley became CEO after the initial Bronco introduction, not before. And the most noteworthy thing I have seen him take a stand on is the need for FMC to improve quality. So he knows there are shortcomings, he acknowledges them and has prioritized them-good for him.
Farley was well involved with ford before the bronco launch and the idiot has been involved as CEO thru a large majority of the bronco launch.

This is real simple, it all comes back to greed for bronco volume. It's almost unbelievable that the oldest United States car manufacturer could not sit down and figure out 2 years ago that they needed to stop taking bronco orders until they where caught up.

absolute incompetence led by a incompetent CEO.

If you think Jim's a coward, then go ahead and strap yourself into an original Cobra and race (hard) at Laguna Seca.
And, as for me...yes, I'm a Ford loyalist (as you say, a 'fan boy'). I grew up in a Ford family, I worked at Ford for many years, and I still appreciate the company. And the products I own from them then are completely baller.

If you think Jim's a coward, then go ahead and strap yourself into an original Cobra and race (hard) at Laguna Seca.
And, as for me...yes, I'm a Ford loyalist (as you say, a 'fan boy'). I grew up in a Ford family, I worked at Ford for many years, and I still appreciate the company. And the products I own from them then are completely baller.

Jim is a coward who loves himself. Jimmy loves to go on twitter and take credit when something goes good with ford, so let’s see if jimmy boy is willing to come out and apologize to all the customers who just had their “ poor man” broncos cancelled while the rich elite are currently receiving their raptor R’s.

And by the way I have actually raced at Charlotte motor speedway. Yes until I hear a public apology from jimmy boy, in my eyes he’s a coward.

Can't do them sentence....and bark...Farley...supply chain...I can't get mine and flip it....
The blue oval glasses work really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back