🌎 Bronco Raptor Forum Member Map is live!

bronco-raptor-member-map.png

The Bronco Raptor Forum member map is now live!

Check out the new Bronco Raptor Forum member map to view members in your area. Due to privacy concerns, this is not precise, just an approximate location based on your IP address. This is for members only! You must be a registered member and logged into the forum to view the map.

This can be accessed under the Member link in the navigation bar or click here! https://www.broncoraptor.com/membersmap/

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
View attachment 1153

The Bronco Raptor Forum member map is now live!

Check out the new Bronco Raptor Forum member map to view members in your area. Due to privacy concerns, this is not precise, just an approximate location based on your IP address. This is for members only! You must be a registered member and logged into the forum to view the map.

This can be accessed under the Member link in the navigation bar or click here! https://www.broncoraptor.com/membersmap/
I don't show up on the map

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I like it! I'm using my companies VPN which is thru Ohio or whatever VPN server I'm logged into at the time, so not exact but still pretty cool.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Are the map updates with members dynamic? Example will new members automatically get added or if members are traveling and attaching to cell towers or wifi's away from home.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Are the map updates with members dynamic? Example will new members automatically get added or if members are traveling and attaching to cell towers or wifi's away from home.

It will update once a week with new members/ip changes. Also it will only show members that have been active for the past 30 days.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Lol, my IP address is in California but I'm on a ship in the middle of the Pacific....not near Cali, and I live in Cheboygan Mi. I'm sure once I log on from home it will show it.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
So we'll have to use this location tracker for @Rob41 :LOL:

How's the weather out there?

The map pulls the most recent IPv4 IP address and then using the google maps API it drops a pin on that location.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
I don't show up on the ma
So we'll have to use this location tracker for @Rob41 :LOL:

How's the weather out there?

The map pulls the most recent IPv4 IP address and then using the google maps API it drops a pin on that location.

I don’t show up either….but looks great to see others in my area

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions