🌎 Bronco Raptor Forum Member Map is live!

bronco-raptor-member-map.png

The Bronco Raptor Forum member map is now live!

Check out the new Bronco Raptor Forum member map to view members in your area. Due to privacy concerns, this is not precise, just an approximate location based on your IP address. This is for members only! You must be a registered member and logged into the forum to view the map.

This can be accessed under the Member link in the navigation bar or click here! https://www.broncoraptor.com/membersmap/

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
I'm not finding myself at the IP address saying I'm in Seattle, WA. I'm using Starlink which my substation is somewhere around there. I'm really in Prineville, OR.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I'm not finding myself at the IP address saying I'm in Seattle, WA. I'm using Starlink which my substation is somewhere around there. I'm really in Prineville, OR.

I'm seeing you, but the text is hard to read. I should be able to fix that.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 6.37.31 AM.png

Reactions: SBP

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
It’s likely your Starlink internet provider actually hits the internet in Seattle area. That’s the tricky part. You are on Starlink’s private network until you drop out to the internet. Which is where the location comes from.

Reactions: SBP

Top Member Reactions