Aug 23, 2023
Gallery
Israel
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Lotus Emira
Hi all,

As the title implies I’m looking for a 1:18 model for the BRaptor, currently I’ve only seen regular broncos 1:18 models so I decided to check with you guys and also if anyone comes by any new 1:18 that will come out.
In general this is my beautify :)

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 25

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hi all,

As the title implies I’m looking for a 1:18 model for the BRaptor, currently I’ve only seen regular broncos 1:18 models so I decided to check with you guys and also if anyone comes by any new 1:18 that will come out.
In general this is my beautify :)
I have not yet, but I'm with you in hoping Maisto creates one to complement my collection of exotics.
IMG_5795.jpeg

Meanwhile I compromised with the Wildtrak but not planning to add to a showcase.
IMG_5792.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
S

Shahaf2911

Aug 23, 2023
Gallery
Israel
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Lotus Emira
I have not yet, but I'm with you in hoping Maisto creates one to complement my collection of exotics.
View attachment 10888

Meanwhile I compromised with the Wildtrak but haven't added to a showcase yet.
View attachment 10889
That’s a nice collection!! Are those 1:12 ? They look amazing, I’ve just started collecting myself, I placed a few orders waiting to come in, the concept is past and present cars we’ve owned (not all haha).
Waiting on Mr collection to spec STO, 8Y RS3 (I’ll wrap it to match my sand wrapped car), still looking for chalk 992 911, Kemora 22’ R8, Long Beach Blue OG M2 (have been looking for a longgg time for this one!), BRZ and Pref RS6 (paint to sample) and a lotus emira, idk how I’m going to pull it off but that’s gonna be a challenge to make them to spec hahaha , a grey BRaptor would be easier prob, might also add a wrangler but it was just nice compared to the BRaptor 😉

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
That’s a nice collection!! Are those 1:12 ? They look amazing, I’ve just started collecting myself, I placed a few orders waiting to come in, the concept is past and present cars we’ve owned (not all haha).
Waiting on Mr collection to spec STO, 8Y RS3 (I’ll wrap it to match my sand wrapped car), still looking for chalk 992 911, Kemora 22’ R8, Long Beach Blue OG M2 (have been looking for a longgg time for this one!), BRZ and Pref RS6 (paint to sample) and a lotus emira, idk how I’m going to pull it off but that’s gonna be a challenge to make them to spec hahaha , a grey BRaptor would be easier prob, might also add a wrangler but it was just nice compared to the BRaptor 😉
They are all 1:18 Maisto models, I have 3 cases so far, each case has one that I have owned or driven. I haven't yet tried, but maybe you can disassemble them to have painted to your color choices.

This is the cases that I have:

Last edited:

OFP

Apr 7, 2023
Gallery
PNW, WA
Military
USMC
Current Ride
23' BRap
Current Ride #2
21' M2c
It’s funny this thread cropped up today. I was looking this morning for a braptor model for my son. Saw Ford was issued a patent on one in 2022, as of yet there doesn’t appear to be one released though. The Maisto catalog doesn’t have one listed or previewing as of today too.

In the interim I bought myself a Traxxis TRX Bronco and a company in Korea, H-Tech sells Raptor conversion parts, machined out of aluminum. Quick shipping, but an expensive project. If you have time to convert and enjoy hobby RC, could scratch the itch for you.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I used to have a rather large collection of 1:18 scales of vehicles I've owned or just dreamed of. Eventually the collection got out of hand taking up way too much space so I sold most of them off or donated to a couple of kids groups in the area.

But if I ever see a BRaptor scale model come around, I'm buying it. Immediately.

#stillakidinside

Top Member Reactions