Chino Hills, California
Military
USNavy
Current Ride
Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
Ford Explorer
Good Morning All,

My name is John Kuntz and I am with Chino Hills Ford. I just took delivery of a 2022 Bronco Raptor in Lightning Blue. I am at Chino Hills Ford in Chino Hills California. Please call me if interested seven one four- two one three- nine seven five nine. It awesome!!!

Attachments

• Bronco Raptor Side.jpg
    Bronco Raptor Side.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Bronco Raptor Front.jpg
    Bronco Raptor Front.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Bronco Raptor Back.jpg
    Bronco Raptor Back.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Bronco inside.jpg
    Bronco inside.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 118

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Hello John, you may have the ultimate Bronco Raptor gem there if in fact it is in Lightning Blue. This was not offered on the Bronco Raptor for a paint option. I myself am in the process of getting a blue Bronco Raptor. You may want to at least get the selling points correct.
Along with help from this forum most on here are quite knowledgeable about specifics like these.
Sorry to see you selling but glad you are offering to the Bronco Raptor community.

VELOCITY BLUE

OP
J

Jkuntz99

Sep 16, 2022
Gallery
Chino Hills, California
Military
USNavy
Current Ride
Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
Ford Explorer
Well sir... Maybe im not such and expert as you are but the fact is that I have this vehicle and it is available for sale for customers who really want to be owners. I have already had multiple calls on it from people interested from all over the country. I have been with Ford for a period of 2 months now as I was selling a different brand before but came to Ford because I am a loyal Ford owner and have been all my life. Thank you for the education on this as it is my first experience with an actual Bronco Raptor. I wish you a good weekend!

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I'm in no way an expert, I was just trying to help you and apparently you took offense to it. It would however be beneficial if you knew what you were selling if someone from Timbuktwo was calling to buy it.
It's ok...now you know it's Velocity Blue you don't have to say thanks, we're here to help everyone out!

OP
J

Jkuntz99

Sep 16, 2022
Gallery
Chino Hills, California
Military
USNavy
Current Ride
Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
Ford Explorer
I'm in no way an expert, I was just trying to help you and apparently you took offense to it. It would however be beneficial if you knew what you were selling if someone from Timbuktwo was calling to buy it.
It's ok...now you know it's Velocity Blue you don't have to say thanks, we're here to help everyone out!
I appreciate your assistance but this is such a new vehicle that nobody has in stock.. I was told Lightning Blue by management so I go with that. There really isn't a lot of Ford training on the Bronco Raptor. Everyone has to learn and when something is dropped so fast on the lot and made ready for sale, every sales person at the store is trying to sell it to there customer base. I just took it to the next level and put it on the forum so I can reach people all across the country. I wasn't offended by your post in any way. I did take it awkward when you stated "sorry to see you selling" as it took to me that I am not a good sales person and shouldn't be in sales for Ford. I am just trying to make available a vehicle to a certain community and give myself the best odd's at selling that vehicle.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I appreciate your assistance but this is such a new vehicle that nobody has in stock.. I was told Lightning Blue by management so I go with that. There really isn't a lot of Ford training on the Bronco Raptor. Everyone has to learn and when something is dropped so fast on the lot and made ready for sale, every sales person at the store is trying to sell it to there customer base. I just took it to the next level and put it on the forum so I can reach people all across the country. I wasn't offended by your post in any way. I did take it awkward when you stated "sorry to see you selling" as it took to me that I am not a good sales person and shouldn't be in sales for Ford. I am just trying to make available a vehicle to a certain community and give myself the best odd's at selling that vehicle.
No, not at all. I thought maybe it was your Bronco Raptor and were unable to keep it for some reason. Honestly I had no idea you were even a salesmen with the dealership. My wife tells me sometimes I come off wrong trying to help well this would be a case of that..
There is a lot of knowledge on this forum and they would all be glad to help with any questions I'm sure. Best of luck!
I'm sure it may sell fairly quick!!

Last edited:
OP
J

Jkuntz99

Sep 16, 2022
Gallery
Chino Hills, California
Military
USNavy
Current Ride
Ford Edge
Current Ride #2
Ford Explorer
No, not at all. I thought maybe it was your Bronco Raptor and were unable to keep it for some reason. Honestly I had no idea you were even a salesmen with the dealership. My wife tells me sometimes I come off wrong trying to help well this would be a case of that..
There is a lot of knowledge on this forum and they would all be glad to help with any questions I'm sure. Best of luck!
I'm sure it may sell fairly quick!!
I appreciate that and believe me, i'm no expert on this particular vehicle. Ford has so many vehicles and trims along with packages people want to accomodate their needs. Being at the dealership for 2 months I am trying the best I can to gain this knowledge. I am just going above the others and posting it here for real Bronco enthusiasts. There are some of you that can absolutely afford this, maybe even you and want it rather than have to wait 2 years as forcasted. I myself just want to make a deal on it!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Can’t stand the SPAM. Especially when you don’t have correct details on the vehicle. Take your crappy salesmanship elsewhere.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I appreciate that and believe me, i'm no expert on this particular vehicle. Ford has so many vehicles and trims along with packages people want to accomodate their needs. Being at the dealership for 2 months I am trying the best I can to gain this knowledge. I am just going above the others and posting it here for real Bronco enthusiasts. There are some of you that can absolutely afford this, maybe even you and want it rather than have to wait 2 years as forcasted. I myself just want to make a deal on it!
As far as I can tell, everyone posting in this forum already has one on order. There is a group on Facebook for people wanting to buy/sell a Raptor

Top Member Reactions