2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) for Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17

Expect Bronco Raptor scheduling to continue being independant of what is listed below.

1660938436065.png

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Continued Bronco Raptor scheduling would be good news for us all, whether you’re built, got a VIN, or waiting for a VIN.
GT holder Had build date pushed continuously from June 6th and eventually landed on Aug 22, my sticker went live yesterday with blend date of Aug 25th. Hoping I get into the shipping lanes soon too

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
so i was told by Ford Corporate today that if i don’t have a build date by tmrw that it’s a my23 build. anyone here this or know anything
thnx

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
so i was told by Ford Corporate today that if i don’t have a build date by tmrw that it’s a my23 build. anyone here this or know anything
thnx
Maybe for Bronco's, but unlikely for Bronco Raptor's since the Bronco Raptor scheduling has not been following any of Ford's "Production Week Scheduling" planning.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Everything we talk here should be RAPTOR. I was told a month ago, that if you didn't have build date.. You're likely going to be a 2023 order

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Shit I didn’t but she had all my info I’ll call back again tomorrow and bother them

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
Everything we talk here should be RAPTOR. I was told a month ago, that if you didn't have build date.. You're likely going to be a 2023 order
Ford hasn't confirmed there will be a 2023 raptor, everything people are posting is pure speculation until something official comes from Ford.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
What do you think will happen to the 2022 orders? (That haven't been fulfilled)
At this time we are anticipating all 2022 Bronco Raptor orders will be build in 2022 MY. Scheduling is still in process.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
I just called back and they said There still is no build date obviously and she didn’t know anything about tomorrow being the last day so whoever I spoke to earlier was misinformed or just a complete idiot she said they are building orders every day but it only gets updated on Thursday as what I believe she said

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just called back and they said There still is no build date obviously and she didn’t know anything about tomorrow being the last day so whoever I spoke to earlier was misinformed or just a complete idiot she said they are building orders every day but it only gets updated on Thursday as what I believe she said
Glad you called back, I agree as our observation here with members is Thursdays seem to be the most common Bronco Raptor scheduling day. I'm also quite sure you aren't the first to have been misled.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I received an email today from Ford confirming my scheduled date for 09/15.
I also received email this evening from Ford scheduled for week of 9/12. We are all getting closer! This is same week that back door link with reservation number has been showing all month.

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
thnx
I actually was told the same thing- I called the Ford Bronco team yesterday evening and the guy I spoke with told me if I did not have a build date as of the day prior (Thursday 8/25), then my Bronco Raptor would be bumped to 2023.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I actually was told the same thing- I called the Ford Bronco team yesterday evening and the guy I spoke with told me if I did not have a build date as of the day prior (Thursday 8/25), then my Bronco Raptor would be bumped to 2023.
Not really sure why anybody accepts what “Ford says” as truth. At least not the chat people…

bronco_raptor

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Georgia
Not really sure why anybody accepts what “Ford says” as truth. At least not the chat people…
It was the Ford Bronco team, not "the chat people," and at the end of the day, that's the only place we can get info...may or not be true, but I'm just passing along what they said.

Top Member Reactions