2022 Bronco Scheduling next week (8/8) for wks 9/5 & 9/12

We have noticed Bronco Raptor scheduling activity at Ford the last couple days, hoping we get some more of you scheduled next week.

1659736257752.png

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Today I noticed my Bronco Raptor production week went from 8/29 to 9/12. Others have seen some shuffling of production weeks, activity still seems like good news after months of silence.

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
So far mine has stayed at 8/22, usually by afternoon on friday if its going to change, it will have changed. so hopefully it stays, knock on wood and crossing my fingers

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
In the past few weeks, when the calendar has indicated regular Bronco scheduling (which isn't often), Raptors have NOT been scheduled. And of course the flip side is true (no regulars, but yes Raptors). Bottom line is to stay focused on the prize no matter what happens next week.

The one interesting thing I took from this weeks scheduling flyer, is the note that dealer orders are due NLT 8/25, which seems to support the idea that MY23 order banks won't open until September as recently "leaked".

Bakedbeanz007

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
So... odds are if not scheduled this week I will be moved to a 2023? Im curious how they are not able to fill all raptor orders. I understand none have been shipped yet, but 300 a week for the last 3 months is well over 3K... even if you remove 3 weeks of downtime. Im starting to get very discouraged that I will never get my order....

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
So... odds are if not scheduled this week I will be moved to a 2023? Im curious how they are not able to fill all raptor orders. I understand none have been shipped yet, but 300 a week for the last 3 months is well over 3K... even if you remove 3 weeks of downtime. Im starting to get very discouraged that I will never get my order....
Pretty confident there will be more scheduling since they’ve only gone out to mid-Sept so far, and MY22 doesn’t balance out until the end of Oct at the earliest.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
No, there is still time to schedule and build the 2022 Bronco Raptors.
Pretty confident there will be more scheduling since they’ve only gone out to mid-Sept so far, and MY22 doesn’t balance out until the end of Oct at the earliest.
Agreed

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
I think it's gonna be like watching a pot of water try to boil... as long as you stand there watching that pot it isn't going to boil! Hence our BR's aren't getting scheduled. Now you take your eyes off that pot to check on something else and when you look back it's done boiling out over the pot and all over the stove. So...maybe the same concept can apply for us. We look away and when we look back they're on the assembly line being built!!! 🤔😁 It's a thought (Hope)anyway.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I'm pretty sure the 2021 standard Broncos were built almost into December of 2021 so I'm sure they will continue to build Bronco Raptors well into Q4 of this year.

Top Member Reactions