2022 Ford Bronco Raptor on- and off-road driving footage -by Autoblog

That is definitely Johnson Valley for the first 2:57 or so of the video. Another embargo buster it seems?

I think they are getting around the embargo because it's video only and no commentary, information, or review.

I think they are getting around the embargo because it's video only and no commentary, information, or review.
Yeah that’s what I guessed in one of the other Autoblog video threads. Lots of loopholes in the rules evidently. But the floodgates should open on Monday with lots of good content and commentary!

Yeah that’s what I guessed in one of the other Autoblog video threads. Lots of loopholes in the rules evidently. But the floodgates should open on Monday with lots of good content and commentary!
I've enjoyed these BR video's without the commentary, sort of a ramping up to our anticipated embargo lift on June 20th. We have most, if not all the BR specifications and mechanical knowledge already available on this site so viewing these video's is "visually validating" what we've learned. Picture is worth a 1000 words, well the video's are 1000+. Our next learning phase is driver impressions, I'm expecting lot's of the "Awesome" stuff we all been waiting to hear.

Last edited:
Can't say enough how much I enjoy watching this video. Excellent footage and just plain fun to watch. Glad to see that the Code Orange really is orange, thank goodness. I am anxiously awaiting to hear all the driving impressions that will be coming out this coming week. Enjoy taking in all the info I can on this impressive rig. Also cannot wait to hear what a select few here will have to say when they receive their BRaptors.
Cheers to each of us.

Back