2022 VB BRaptor at plant since 9/30

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Hi everyone,
My 2022 VB BRaptor went into production on 9/30. I read that most are built and in and out of assembly same day. Mine still says at plant today. Should I be worried? I know I need to have patience and am probably freaking over nothing. I’m just wondering why the hold up. Thanks for any encouraging words!

Last edited:
OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Hi everyone,
My 2022 VB BRaptor went into production on 9/30. I read that most are built and in and out of assembly same day. Mine still says at plant today. Should I be worried? I know I need to have patience and am probably freaking over nothing. I’m just wondering why the hood up. Thanks for any encouraging words!
Here is the window sticker I could access 9/25.

Attachments

• 6D6757D7-A1F5-4A8B-BC0D-A467EB50F443.jpeg
    6D6757D7-A1F5-4A8B-BC0D-A467EB50F443.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 72

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hi everyone,
My 2022 VB BRaptor went into production on 9/30. I read that most are built and in and out of assembly same day. Mine still says at plant today. Should I be worried? I know I need to have patience and am probably freaking over nothing. I’m just wondering why the hood up. Thanks for any encouraging words!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! No worries, your Blend date was 09/30, it may take a couple more days for the modules to become active I would expect by mid week status should change to built and released to shipping.

link to check if your modules are live

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

link to Ford order tracking

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Thanks very much TurboS-957. I have the modules link and I check all links possible every few hours. Ha. It’s like now that I know the build started I’m even worse than before. Hey at least I can admit it 😏!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Thanks very much TurboS-957. I have the modules link and I check all links possible every few hours. Ha. It’s like now that I know the build started I’m even worse than before. Hey at least I can admit it 😏!
Mine had a blend date on a Friday, Ford tracker noted in production the following Monday, and received built status two days later on Wednesday. Obviously this varies, but give it a few more to see if there is a status change.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Mine had a blend date on a Friday, Ford tracker noted in production the following Monday, and received built status two days later on Wednesday. Obviously this varies, but give it a few more to see if there is a status change.
Mine was expected delivery of 9/24-9/30, but has still not arrived at dealer, Ford Performance say's it's released to shipping (convoy) but can't tell if loaded on truck or still waiting at MAP. Has your's shipped yet?

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
It hasn’t. I just want to know it’s been built and is awaiting shipment. That would be progress in my mind.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Mine was expected delivery of 9/24-9/30, but has still not arrived at dealer, Ford Performance say's it's released to shipping (convoy) but can't tell if loaded on truck or still waiting at MAP. Has your's shipped yet?
Been following mine across the country - arrives late tomorrow night at the rail yard in CA. Only a short drive to the dealer, but no idea how quick it will offload. I was thinking you would take possession well before me.

Edit: I think status changed to shipped on 9/23 (one week after blend date), and slowly making its way.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Been following mine across the country - arrives late tomorrow night at the rail yard in CA. Only a short drive to the dealer, but no idea how quick it will offload. I was thinking you would take possession well before me.

Edit: I think status changed to shipped on 9/23 (one week after blend date), and slowly making its way.
Did you have to get the rail car number from the dealer in order to track it along the way? I just asked mine if they can supply it. My delivery window is 10/6-10/12.

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Still no change and shows in production at plant. I will try my best to wait until end of week before I start getting really nervous. I'm hoping maybe that I'm just thinking it should show built on the same day or next day as actual at plant date and maybe that's unrealistic. Thanks for letting me share!

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Oh and the 2018 Toyota Tacoma is actually my son's truck. He turned 16 today. We bought it for him early so I could drive that after I sold my previous vehicle in the hopes that the Bronco Raptor would get to me before his birthday. Well that didn't happen. Poor planning on my part to think the first build date prior to having it changed 7 times would stick. Ha!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Did you have to get the rail car number from the dealer in order to track it along the way? I just asked mine if they can supply it. My delivery window is 10/6-10/12.
Ford chat (not Ford Performance, but through this link: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/) can provide the rail car information. FP noted it was sensitive information and to reach out to my dealer (dealers have provided me this information in the past, but I think it depends on the dealer).

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Still no change and shows in production at plant. I will try my best to wait until end of week before I start getting really nervous. I'm hoping maybe that I'm just thinking it should show built on the same day or next day as actual at plant date and maybe that's unrealistic. Thanks for letting me share!
The updates are slow with the online trackers, actually seem to also be slow for Ford Performance. Seem to be several day's behind (paper work is always last). We had one member's BR status was "Waiting Shipping" and didn't update until it was delivered to the dealer. 🤔

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
The updates are slow with the online trackers, actually seem to also be slow for Ford Performance. Seem to be several day's behind (paper work is always last). We had one member's BR status was "Waiting Shipping" and didn't update until it was delivered to the dealer. 🤔
My rig has been "Awaiting Shipping" since September 5. Nobody (not my dealer, nor FP, nor the "Bronco Team") can provide any insight as to the delay, and why it is still sitting at MAP. So, I'd advise anyone not to get too wrapped up on status updates, since they can be VERY slow in coming. Ford moves when Ford wants to move.

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
That's ridiculous Ironmike. Wow that would be tough for sure to deal with. I hate that Ford communication is always lacking but I feel like that will never change. I don't think it's acceptable but I guess they have the power as they have what we want. I've already checked three times today for an update on mine being built. No change even though went into assembly last Friday morning. I will try and remain positive. I know we all will be happy once our vehicles are delivered!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
That's ridiculous Ironmike. Wow that would be tough for sure to deal with. I hate that Ford communication is always lacking but I feel like that will never change. I don't think it's acceptable but I guess they have the power as they have what we want. I've already checked three times today for an update on mine being built. No change even though went into assembly last Friday morning. I will try and remain positive. I know we all will be happy once our vehicles are delivered!
You'll probably see modules pop by this afternoon. That was about my timeline. Most rigs are not built in a day, and they traverse several "stations" before they are deemed built. Very likely that you'll be awaiting shipment by the end of the week.

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Thank you. What will I see when I use the modules link and know that part has been completed?

OP
R

reloexprt

Oct 3, 2022
Gallery
Alabama
Current Ride
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Thank you Ranger345. Are you able to share how you were notified and by whom? Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions