Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Your Bronco is likely Built, I had the same Blend date. Mine is produced on hold at the factory awaiting a part or 2
That's what it's looking like. I wonder what parts we are waiting on?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Ok everyone check your builds. Last night mine was still showing in production.
Well I just checked and....
My Bronco Raptor status updated today!!!
Finally....I can't text straight I'm getting tears all over the keypad, sniff sniff...

View attachment 5211
You and me both! Braptor Bros!

OP
widnere12

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
It finally arrived...my dealer just sent me this picture. I'll be heading to dealership tomorrow after they prep it. Words can't even describe the feeling.

View attachment 5419

I see snow. Make sure you check the tire pressure first thing. Mine, along with so many others seemed to be way over inflated from the factory (44lbs) instead of 36-38.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nice...yeah it has all options with oynx color interior. This is a once in a lifetime thing for me.
Sweet, you will Love it! I'm surprised you aren't on your way... it's going to be a long night!

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Sweet, you will Love it! I'm surprised you aren't on your way... it's going to be a long night!
Haha...I know but my salesman did ask for plenty of time to clean it up and prep it. Also with this being a small town dealership I have agreed to let them display it in their showroom for a week. We'll discuss this tomorrow when I go up. I will be perfectly ok with just bringing it home.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It finally arrived...my dealer just sent me this picture. I'll be heading to dealership tomorrow after they prep it. Words can't even describe the feeling.

View attachment 5419
Congrats Braptor Bro! Mine landed at the dealer as well and I'm now just waiting on them to ship it to me. I can't wait!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Haha...I know but my salesman did ask for plenty of time to clean it up and prep it. Also with this being a small town dealership I have agreed to let them display it in their showroom for a week. We'll discuss this tomorrow when I go up. I will be perfectly ok with just bringing it home.
It'll be warm in the showroom, great place this time of year for viewing and getting acquainted with you new toy. If I didn't live 4 states away I'd be over dragging you to the dealer tonight. :giggle: Hmm.. January delivery... mine would have occupied my dealers showroom all winter!

Top Member Reactions