Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
I just went to build mine on Ford again and saw that in 2024 CO is gone. That was the color that I was hoping for when I could get an order in.

Not sure which way to go now. I have an allocation for the October order window that hopefully I can make a decision on which color to go with.

Tossing around the idea of SB with the CO package or try to get something close to CO in matte PPF.

Anybody have any info on a good PPF to go with that can get close to what I am looking for?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I just went to build mine on Ford again and saw that in 2024 CO is gone. That was the color that I was hoping for when I could get an order in.

Not sure which way to go now. I have an allocation for the October order window that hopefully I can make a decision on which color to go with.

Tossing around the idea of SB with the CO package or try to get something close to CO in matte PPF.

Anybody have any info on a good PPF to go with that can get close to what I am looking for?
Ford Performance exclusive Code Orange replaced by Shelter Green for the new FP exclusive color. FP retains their exclusive color for only a couple years. Area 51 is also been eliminated.

With the new CO appearance package the Oxford White or Iconic Silver would be at the top of my list. Velocity Blue returns and is another favorite of mine.

Here is the Shelter Green:

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
Azure Grey, I would have gotten than but it wasn't available when I ordered.

Wife a two door wrapped in Matte and it's nice.

IMG_3768.JPG

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
thats really too bad.... I love my Co 22' I painted the beauty rings and front tow hooks are next. That, along with the orange accents inside really is a conversation starter...... no idea why they dropped co but someone should be fired...

Attachments

• front-2.jpg
    front-2.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 48
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 47
OP
CRAZYACE63

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
thats really too bad.... I love my Co 22' I painted the beauty rings and front tow hooks are next. That, along with the orange accents inside really is a conversation starter...... no idea why they dropped co but someone should be fired...
That looks sick with all the painted bits. I'm kinda bummed but I think shadow black with the CO package will be fine and I will matte clear ppf the car since I really like the matte look.

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
they must have figured if they make this change more people will buy the graphics package it's all about $$$$$$$

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I was behind a CO last week in Dallas traffic and can attest that it certainly sticks out being so tall, wide and 'colorful'. While I was a little jealous that he had his top off I was also glad mine was on given it was 108 at the time.

They certainly look good...more so than other colors with CO Decals/Accents imo.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta

The same thing happened to me with Eruption Green. I say go for BLUE

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
I had a 22 order Velocity blue, then eruption green. Both were gone in 23. I settled on Area 51; I do get comments about the color. I do agree go Blue!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Ford Performance exclusive Code Orange replaced by Shelter Green for the new FP exclusive color. FP retains their exclusive color for only a couple years. Area 51 is also been eliminated.

With the new CO appearance package the Oxford White or Iconic Silver would be at the top of my list. Velocity Blue returns and is another favorite of mine.

Here is the Shelter Green:
Love my Matte (Stealth) Code Orange, but if I had a second Choice it would be Velocity Blue with Stealth PPF. That color pops!

Top Member Reactions