2024 Ford Bronco Raptor Spotted With New Paint and Graphics

2024-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Shelter-Green-Metallic-DB-US-Market-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-001-850...jpg

The sixth-generation Ford Bronco is currently in its third model year, though the high-performance off-road-focused Ford Bronco Raptor just debuted for the 2022 model year. Thus far, aside from some dealer stock, the Bronco Raptor has been limited to carryover reservation and order holders, though that may change very soon. Now, Ford Authority has spotted a 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor wearing not only a new paint color, but also some revised graphics as well.

For starters, the most obvious change here is the Shelter Green Metallic paint that covers the flanks of this 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor, which is currently an exclusive hue only available on the brand new 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor. Aside from that, this particular SUV is equipped with what appear to be Code Orange-painted front tow hooks and bead lock rings. Last year, Ford added various types of painted beadlock rings to its own catalog for Bronco customers, notably.

Code Orange also plays a big role in the graphics present on this 2024 Ford Bronco Raptor, though that design itself is a bit different than what’s currently available. At the moment, the optional Bronco Raptor graphics are finished in a combination of silver, gray, and black, and they don’t extend up to the side glass on the rear portion of the MIC top, which is the case here. It’s possible that these Code Orange accents may be part of a new, separate cosmetic package, or perhaps as standard equipment, though that’s unclear at the moment.

Aside from what appear to be the currently optional 17-inch beadlock capable wheels, this Bronco Raptor is also equipped with body-color painted fender flares, which is certainly notable given the fact that this model is currently available only with black flares.

At the moment, it’s also unclear what we can expect from the 2024 Bronco in general, though we do know that some 2023 model year orders may not be filled, and that they won’t carry over to the 2024 model year as has been the case since the SUV’s launch – rather, those orders will be canceled, and FoMoCo may ditch its reservation system as well. Also, the Heritage Edition is set to gain a new Peak Blue exterior color option, while “Work,” “Premium,” and “Heritage +” models are expected to join the lineup at some point in the future.

Source

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Cool new color, not sure I'd put CO graphics/trim in combination with most of the different color choices though. That's more Code Orange trim than my tastes would allow; painted bead covers aren't for me but I can see how others would like them.

Also not sure I like the decal extending to the window section. Painted flares can look pretty good but certainly require PPF on the rear parts given all of the debris that the fronts throw up at them.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Here's some more pictures of Shelter Green from the Ranger Raptor release.

1683770717567-jpeg.84

1683737305478-jpeg.67

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
It's official, 2024 "Code Orange Appearance Package", exterior package only.

Summary:
Code Orange added to graphics plus extended onto rear side windows
Code Orange on beadlock capable wheel beauty rings
Code Orange Tow hooks
Body color painted fender flares and side rear view mirror caps

This is an appearance package that will be available on 2024 models beyond the current optional graphics package.

Added below on 12Aug23:

Last edited:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Might be for some...not for me. I would have liked painted flares but that can probably be better solved with vinyl that might add some additional 'protection'. Only issue there is I haven't seen any matches for Azure Grey but considering having mine wrapped in some sort of gray that matches the decal package.

A color-matched painted roof is something that would have considered (based on price).

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Might be for some...not for me. I would have liked painted flares but that can probably be better solved with vinyl that might add some additional 'protection'. Only issue there is I haven't seen any matches for Azure Grey but considering having mine wrapped in some sort of gray that matches the decal package.

A color-matched painted roof is something that would have considered (based on price).
Sounds like the flares being body color matched may also be available as a separate option in 2024.

This Code Orange appearance package may be a "late availability".
Code Orange is gone for 2024 but Velocity Blue is returning!
And as shown above the Shelter Green is the new Ford Performance exclusive color.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Added 11Aug23 Car and Driver Article covering the Code Orange appearance package and color matched fender flares available 2024 to our Review Articles and publications library.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I'm reading a few posts about 24 updates and they are beginning to reference that painted flares are standard for the Raptor. If that's the case I'm a little jealous given no vinyl matches to the Azure shade but also still like the utilitarian look of the black flares.

Top Member Reactions