4/8 is here, did anyone get their order accepted?

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Nothing for me, spoke to my dealer, they had 5 allocations, and only 1 has been accepted so far (not sure when it was). I thought 4/8 was A magic date, when the flood gates opened.

Need to live vicariously through someone....

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Nothing for me, spoke to my dealer, they had 5 allocations, and only 1 has been accepted so far (not sure when it was). I thought 4/8 was A magic date, when the flood gates opened.

Based on Ford's email on the Graphics delete, I believed today was the deadline to add the Optional Upgraded Raptor Graphics package.
I'm thinking within the next couple weeks the next group of Bronco Raptors may be scheduled for build.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon

Today is the deadline to upgrade to bigger graphics package, so I guess they can do another round anytime now

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Today is the deadline to upgrade to bigger graphics package, so I guess they can do another round anytime now
Everybody should keep an eye out Monday morning for any evidence of additional scheduling.

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
My order was accepted 4/6/22. No VIN/Build date yet, which it to be expected. Curious if I will make the MY2022 cut off.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Evidently
My order was accepted 4/6/22. No VIN/Build date yet, which it to be expected. Curious if I will make the MY2022 cut off.
If you had a Golden Ticket or an actual allocation from a dealer you will, there was no other way to order a 2022.

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Evidently

If you had a Golden Ticket or an actual allocation from a dealer you will, there was no other way to order a 2022.
Non golden ticket, have been on a wait list with my dealer and he got an additional allocation from Ford so I jumped at it.

Coree234

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Florida
My order was accepted and getting ready for production. Spoke with Ford, no VIN yet she’s said call back in a week or so.

Top Member Reactions