TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"Today I go over the 5 Things that I do not like about the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor!"

“Trail markers” 😂 they’re hood ties so you can strap stuff to your roof, this guy drives a civic or something LOL
The three purposes those are supposed to have from the various videos I saw were: 1) tie-downs for roof mounted gear (hence the weight limit written on them); 2) fixtures upon which to attach guide wires to guide low hanging bush branches away from the windshield on tight trails; and 3) use them as trail sights-or as some some call them gun sights to know where your tires are.

The three purposes those are supposed to have from the various videos I saw were: 1) tie-downs for roof mounted gear (hence the weight limit written on them); 2) fixtures upon which to attach guide wires to guide low hanging bush branches away from the windshield on tight trails; and 3) use them as trail sights-or as some some call them gun sights to know where your tires are.
First time I’ve heard of that! I’ve only heard of them being tie down mounts I just think as sites they wouldn’t be that helpful due to those huge ass fender flares lol

There is a whole cottage industry based around deleting the trail sights, so that's a pretty commonly understood use for them, even if it seems impractical.

Back