'67 Owner

Bukin 67

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Southern California
I was looking for info on flat towing the Braptor when I came across this forum.
I'm from So CA and owned my '67 for about 25 years now. I race the NORRA 500 & 1000 races in Baja with an occasional Best in the Desert Race.
I'm really looking forward to owing my Bronco Raptor. It gives me renewed hope since I waited so long for my Wildtrak that never got built. I will probably sell the racer, but that's how it goes I guess. Anyway, great to see a forum dedicated strictly to the Bronco Raptor.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I was looking for info on flat towing the Braptor when I came across this forum.
I'm from So CA and owned my '67 for about 25 years now. I race the NORRA 500 & 1000 races in Baja with an occasional Best in the Desert Race.
I'm really looking forward to owing my Bronco Raptor. It gives me renewed hope since I waited so long for my Wildtrak that never got built. I will probably sell the racer, but that's how it goes I guess. Anyway, great to see a forum dedicated strictly to the Bronco Raptor.
Wow, that's awesome! You should definitely post up some pictures of your Broncos. I did a little bit of desert racing so I can appreciate the effort you put into your race cars.

Top Member Reactions