🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I’m pretty sure there’s a few people on here that ordered these, and just saw the first picture of them on a real Raptor and not CGI.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I’m pretty sure there’s a few people on here that ordered these, and just saw the first picture of them on a real Raptor and not CGI.

Those are some good pics, here is the video...

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Here is the video!

Can’t believe I missed that. I need to step up my game!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
They look nice but they don’t look like they cover the entire width of the tire and they would need some good protection to mitigate trail damage of the fiberglass.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
They look nice but they don’t look like they cover the entire width of the tire and they would need some good protection to mitigate trail damage of the fiberglass.
Agreed, our OEM break away flares seem well engineered to mitigate any fender or paint damage that would require a body shop visit.
In the video they said the 7.5" (same width as OEM) flared fenders are in development, those in the photo and video are the 4.5".

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Got a couple of big boxes delivered to the office today. I was tired of waiting on the 7.5" fenders after a few delays in delivery estimates, so pulled the trigger on the 4.5" fenders after seeing them installed on the Raptor. Ordered them last Friday and they delivered today.

I'll post up more pics after I have a chance to remove approximately 700 shipping staples from the box and actually get to the fenders....😄

IMG_7529 Large.jpeg

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Yes! I’ve been waiting for someone to jump in first! Thank you!
Glad to help out! I’ve had my eye on them since ADV announced them. Since they’re part of a bigger (re)build project, it’ll take a few weeks before they actually get installed.

I’ll get some pics of the raw fenders posted up this weekend.

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Here’s some videos of a dude I know getting the 7.5” installed. From ADV: they are meant to mirror OEM, just one piece.

The fronts look really good to me. I'm also interested to see what the rear 7.5" looks like, but so far haven't seen any pics of those installed.

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just got my 7.5" kit installed and back from ADV today and heading into paint this week. From talking to John at ADV, mine is the 2nd one they have done so far and there is a high demand for the 7.5" kit. Glass looks pretty good and should look even better after paint prep and paint of course, will post some after shots. I'm also adding some 1.5" RPG perch collars and new ADD bomber bumpers at the same time. Also note that my Tires are 38" Nitro Ridge Grapplers for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpeg
    IMG_0545.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0543.jpeg
    IMG_0543.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0542.jpeg
    IMG_0542.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    354.1 KB · Views: 73

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Just got my 7.5" kit installed and back from ADV today and heading into paint this week. From talking to John at ADV, mine is the 2nd one they have done so far and there is a high demand for the 7.5" kit. Glass looks pretty good and should look even better after paint prep and paint of course, will post some after shots. I'm also adding some 1.5" RPG perch collars and new ADD bomber bumpers at the same time. Also note that my Tires are 38" Nitro Ridge Grapplers for reference.
I can’t wait to see those after they are painted, they look awesome! Would love to know the total cost out the door from purchase, shipping, install and paint.

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
If possible, could you shoot a pic from inside the wheel well to show how they connected the lower valence to the fender? Mine are getting installed right now and the body shop was having trouble getting the plastic valence bracket to fit in the fender, so wanted to see if ADV modified anything to make it fit. Thanks!

Passenger Valence connection.jpg

Ckop24

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 10, 2023
Gallery
Carlsbad, CA
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If possible, could you shoot a pic from inside the wheel well to show how they connected the lower valence to the fender? Mine are getting installed right now and the body shop was having trouble getting the plastic valence bracket to fit in the fender, so wanted to see if ADV modified anything to make it fit. Thanks!

View attachment 11558
I can’t at the moment as it’s still in the body shop for paint. Expect to get it back this weekend. Will post some pics asap once I get it back.

Top Member Reactions