I was a day 2 early morning reservation holder and received a GT invitation and converted my Wildtrack to a Raptor, but haven't placed my order yet. I just received an email yeaterday saying my WT is scheduled for April production and don't know what to do now. I can probably get the WT sooner, but this would be a 4th vehicle so I can wait for the Raptor since it won't be my daily driver. I really like the interior of the Raptor, but can't get over those huge wheel flares so probably won't keep it very long unless I really love it once I drive it. Do I order the Raptor and then if I don't like it sell it and reorder a WT or try and cut a deal with my dealer to trade it in and get a WT that someone backs out of in the future? Need to order the Raptor by Monday. Thoughts?