Azure Gray vs. Code Orange vs. Hot pepper red

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I am new to the forum. Just joined. I currently have a bronco raptor to be built on January 30 or the week of. I am really struggling with the color choice. I have changed the color at least 6 times in the last month. The color I am most confused by is azure gray metallic. I have seen pictures and videos where I really like it and I have also seen pictures where I do not like it and it looks completely different. For example there is a video from fast lane truck where they are reviewing a ford heavy duty in azure gray and I do not like it. Although videos and pictures of the F 150 raptor in Azure Gray looks great. I'm completely confused. In similar fashion when I see pictures or videos of Hot pepper red it looks AWESOME, then in person it is a little bit of a letdown as I thought it was closer to rapid red, but when you see it in person it is alot different. As far as code orange goes I think it looks awesome on the F 150 raptor, but I have seen it on the bronco raptor in person and I was not as impressed as I was on the F 150 raptor. My F 150 Raptor is code orange and I love it.

I was wondering if anybody has seen a bronco raptor in person in Azure gray or maybe actually has one and after owning it if they still like it ?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Here is @ZachR thread on a new Azure Gray metallic Bronco Raptor

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Here is @ZachR thread on a new Azure Gray metallic Bronco Raptor

thank you.

Sherpa11

Jan 19, 2022
Gallery
West Hollywood
Current Ride
2004 Discovery, 2012 Range Rover SC, 1990 Toyota 4runner 2 door, 2009 Hummer H3 Alpha
Current Ride #2
2022 Hummer EV, 1977 Bronco, 2021 Bronco First Edition 2 Dr, 2023 Bronco Raptor
i just got mine delivered in azure gray a couple days ago. i wanted velocity but this is what i ended up with. it looks better in person for sure i think and also darker than area 51 in my opinion so far. but i also think i does change a bit depending on the lighting. i still need to look at it in different lighting situations and just see it more in general. and atleast for me, of all these terrible colors offered on this im happy i chose this one even for the extra bs $1k i paid. ill try to get some pics up asap

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
i just got mine delivered in azure gray a couple days ago. i wanted velocity but this is what i ended up with. it looks better in person for sure i think and also darker than area 51 in my opinion so far. but i also think i does change a bit depending on the lighting. i still need to look at it in different lighting situations and just see it more in general. and atleast for me, of all these terrible colors offered on this im happy i chose this one even for the extra bs $1k i paid. ill try to get some pics up asap
thank you. Some pictures would be great. Really struggling with this decision. By the way, congratulations on the raptor.

Sherpa11

Jan 19, 2022
Gallery
West Hollywood
Current Ride
2004 Discovery, 2012 Range Rover SC, 1990 Toyota 4runner 2 door, 2009 Hummer H3 Alpha
Current Ride #2
2022 Hummer EV, 1977 Bronco, 2021 Bronco First Edition 2 Dr, 2023 Bronco Raptor
thanks man, im stoked i have a big brother now for my 1977 and my 2021 first edition 2 door. and don't stress too much, its so sweet you'll be happy with whatever you go with the moment you see it!!

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
thanks man, im stoked i have a big brother now for my 1977 and my 2021 first edition 2 door. and don't stress too much, its so sweet you'll be happy with whatever you go with the moment you see it!!
Thanks.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Welcome to the forum @ftc120 ! I just uploaded some pictures of my Hot Pepper Red Metallic Bronco Raptor in the HPR photo thread. It's a hard color to capture in photos, but it sure does look good in person!

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Welcome to the forum @ftc120 ! I just uploaded some pictures of my Hot Pepper Red Metallic Bronco Raptor in the HPR photo thread. It's a hard color to capture in photos, but it sure does look good in person!

Beautiful color ! I think it is the best looking color on a full size bronco, especially the raptor. I waited to long to change my color and now I am stuck with a traveling construction safety cone !

Top Member Reactions