Current Ride
Bronco

Slavik

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
South Florida
Current Ride
waiting on my Bronco Raptor
I use that link. I check it a few times during the week. We are in the same boat. It’s i been “in production” since June. I called and they said it had a secondary status of built but it won’t post. Not sure why and the people at ford have no good answer.
mine just updated to in production 8/3/22 i was scheduled for production week of 8/1 and my window sticker is now live, so we have some progress!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
San Diego
Current Ride
2020 Explorer ST
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
thanks for the response. I am just an extra dealer allocation.
The key tracking links (mostly the infamous "back door link") require a reservation number until you get scheduled. Since you were a "walk-in" order, I think your only avenue for initial updates is your dealer.

Once you get scheduled (and a VIN is assigned) there are several other trackers that come into play such that you can follow along thru production and shipping, to the extent that Ford keeps them up-to-date. There is a good thread on bronco6g.com with info on the various kinds of trackers and how the process unfolds - just click the "Trackers" link on their website menu.

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Ohio
Thanks again, called my dealer he dint have any updates. But he said he would check into it for me.

Top Member Reactions