blend date vs modules

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
for those that have had a BR built, how long after the blend date did the modules populate? My blend date was yesterday but modules aren't populating yet.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
for those that have had a BR built, how long after the blend date did the modules populate? My blend date was yesterday but modules aren't populating yet.
1-2 working days after blend date. Keep in mind that blend date can slip a day if you are late in a shift. My blend was supposedly Friday 7/29 but late in the day, so I think it actually finished up assembly on Monday 8/1, and I saw the modules pop that afternoon. Tear tag showed up a day after that. And there it has sat ever since...

OP
businessgoose

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
1-2 working days after blend date. Keep in mind that blend date can slip a day if you are late in a shift. My blend was supposedly Friday 7/29 but late in the day, so I think it actually finished up assembly on Monday 8/1, and I saw the modules pop that afternoon. Tear tag showed up a day after that. And there it has sat ever since...
awesome thank you. I'll keep repeatedly refreshing the modules page like a jabroni then lol

OP
businessgoose

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
You’ve entered the “in production” purgatory. Welcome to the club! I’ve been “in production” for 2 months as of today.
i've had the build date shift-nanigans since april lol. now that my blend date has passed, i just want to see the modules pop up to see if it actually got built or not. then i get to join the complain about not being shipped team haha

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
i've had the build date shift-nanigans since april lol. now that my blend date has passed, i just want to see the modules pop up to see if it actually got built or not. then i get to join the complain about not being shipped team haha
This week was my production week with blend date of Thursday 8/25, how do I find out if my modules went live? I used the back door but it shows a download file that doesn’t open? Is there an easier way to find out if my braptor is alive?

Last edited:

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
This week was my production week with blend date of Thursday 8/25, how do I find out if my modules went live? I used the back door but it shows a download file that doesn’t open? Is there an easier way to find out if my braptor is alive?View attachment 1663
This is the right page to look at. You will know the BCE codes have populated when you have about 18 pages of code showing under BCE.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX
for those that have had a BR built, how long after the blend date did the modules populate? My blend date was yesterday but modules aren't populating ye
This is the right page to look at. You will know the BCE codes have populated when you have about 18 pages of code showing under BCE.
How do I get to the modules page? I have been in production since 6/27 and am pretty sure it is built.

Top Member Reactions