Bronco changeover dates

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Hope we make the cut. Not much time until 9/8

1656362730160.png

I think this is promising, according to this chart there is over 2 months remaining for scheduling, which is more time than I expected.

I think someone posted that one of the early production runs was about 1,000 Bronco Raptors? If that's the case, then I think they will make a lot more than 3,000. Probably closer to 5,000 to 8,000.

If ithelps, for reference, my VIN is mid-700s and I just got moved to 8/1 over the weekend...as usual, I expect it to move more. Still unsure if VIN# means anything concrete relative to production.

Does anyone know how many BRaptors were available/ordered? My build is Priority 01, but I don't have a build date/vin yet.
Ford did not publish any information about planned production numbers for the BR. There are a ton of guesses out there...anywhere from 3000 to 10000, but nothing confirmed.

Ford did not publish any information about planned production numbers for the BR. There are a ton of guesses out there...anywhere from 3000 to 10000, but nothing confirmed.
Thanks, I think I had seen that part, I haven't heard the order numbers and what FMC has taken as far as orders for 22.

Back