Bronco order number

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
Is there anyone else out there who has received confirmation email from Ford through their dealer that their Raptor order has been received, verified, and will be scheduled for production?

If so there is an authorization number, a tracking number, and an order number. Do you think the order number is the production number? Mine is 0761. I’m wondering if it means it is the 761st produced? Thoughts out there?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
No scheduling has happened yet for Raptors

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
My Order Code of 7804 has remained the same for all 3 of my Bronco orders, first 2 were on hold with priority code 99, and now the 3rd is the Bronco Raptor

OP
braptor22

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
My Order Code of 7804 has remained the same for all 3 of my Bronco orders, first 2 were on hold with priority code 99, and now the 3rd is the Bronco Raptor
Yes my priority code is 10, I’m just curious if others who have received the order email have different order numbers??? Possibly related to how many will be produced???

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yes my priority code is 10, I’m just curious if others who have received the order email have different order numbers??? Possibly related to how many will be produced???
Same here, my priority code is now 10 with the Bronco Raptor, I would think all reservation holder Bronco Raptor orders will have priority code 10. Guessing it means something like "customer sold order waiting scheduling" but not in those words.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Same here. My dealer sent me a snip of what they sent to Ford and how it looks in their system. It shows unscheduled. Order # is 4532 and priority is 10. There was a sales code that I needed to give Ford as well when I called them asking about it and making sure they had it. They needed both to look it up in their system. Maybe one is dealer specific and one is manufacturer specific? One the dealer gives to them and one the manufacturer assigns to it as well? Not 100% sure on that.

OP
braptor22

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
Same here. My dealer sent me a snip of what they sent to Ford and how it looks in their system. It shows unscheduled. Order # is 4532 and priority is 10. There was a sales code that I needed to give Ford as well when I called them asking about it and making sure they had it. They needed both to look it up in their system. Maybe one is dealer specific and one is manufacturer specific? One the dealer gives to them and one the manufacturer assigns to it as well? Not 100% sure on that.
Yes the email also has a tracking number and verification number on their email from Ford Motors along with my name. Under status it says "VERIFIED"

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Is there anyone else out there who has received confirmation email from Ford through their dealer that their Raptor order has been received, verified, and will be scheduled for production?

If so there is an authorization number, a tracking number, and an order number. Do you think the order number is the production number? Mine is 0761. I’m wondering if it means it is the 761st produced? Thoughts out there?
I received the email from Ford, as well as a separate confirmation from the dealership.
That 4-digit number (0761 in your case) is meaningless in the context of actual production.
FWIW from other posters, a '10' priority code does not mean it's a sold order...that would be a priority code '1' (retail order). 10 is the lowest priority code for stock orders (runs 10-99, with 10-98 being a rank order of preference within the dealer's own orders - it has not relevance when compared to priority codes from other dealers...and 99 being a 'hold'...they've spec'd the order but are not yet sure if they want Ford to try to build that unit as part of their allocation).

Ford will, likely, schedule these units manually, which gives them and the dealers the utmost control over which units get schedules, versus letting the automated system do the scheduling.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Meaningless; the order number is just an arbitrary number that your dealer assigns to track the deal.

The meaningful number, for hand-raisers whom should go first anyway, is the original reservation number or time stamp.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/01/24/bronco-raptor.html

2FF27EFC-C522-4199-908B-80AC20CB7914.jpeg

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Meaningless; the order number is just an arbitrary number that your dealer assigns to track the deal.

The meaningful number, for hand-raisers whom should go first anyway, is the original reservation number or time stamp.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2022/01/24/bronco-raptor.html

View attachment 545

Room for confusion here...I would only take from the highlighted area that you could get an allocation based on your timestamp (i.e., earlier timestamps get priority)...that does not necessarily mean that the timestamp will dictate the order in which they're built.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Room for confusion here...I would only take from the highlighted area that you could get an allocation based on your timestamp (i.e., earlier timestamps get priority)...that does not necessarily mean that the timestamp will dictate the order in which they're built.
Exactly. I think we all learned our lesson during the past year with the regular Bronco rollout. Timestamp is definitely a factor, but likely the most subordinate one compared to parts constraints and dealer allocations. With Raptor, we also probably have two categories of allocations: GTH, and dealer-specific (what some people cynically refer to as the "ADM" allocations). I think everyone is keen to understand how those 2 types of allocations will be prioritized for scheduling.

OP
braptor22

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
Exactly. I think we all learned our lesson during the past year with the regular Bronco rollout. Timestamp is definitely a factor, but likely the most subordinate one compared to parts constraints and dealer allocations. With Raptor, we also probably have two categories of allocations: GTH, and dealer-specific (what some people cynically refer to as the "ADM" allocations). I think everyone is keen to understand how those 2 types of allocations will be prioritized for scheduling.
I did speak w ford and they confirmed that order number was random number given to orders. I’m guessing that there is a possibility scheduling will be done as the orders were received and confirmed but who knows.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Maybe it's possible using the assembly line process alot is going to be determined by just scheduling them to be built. Might not have anything to do with reservations at that point. I mean this is just a wild guess. No matter how inaccurate it may be.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I did speak w ford and they confirmed that order number was random number given to orders. I’m guessing that there is a possibility scheduling will be done as the orders were received and confirmed but who knows.
Not random exactly. They have some meaning in the context of the dealership. My order number is B516, where the B is the initial of the guy that entered the order at the dealership, and the 16 refers to being 16th in line for a MY22 Bronco. But at a national level, you're right...that data is meaningless to Ford.

I'm pretty sure we'll all feel a bit peeved however, if "order time" is a factor in scheduling (especially those of us that were Hour 1 reservationists). ;-)

Top Member Reactions