Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
So many great colors were dropped for the 2023 build, but I need to make a decision. Any thoughts on the new Azure Gray Metallic. Looks like an upgraded Area 51 but I have nothing to go by since its new. Is the color worth the 1K cost?

So many great colors were dropped for the 2023 build, but I need to make a decision. Any thoughts on the new Azure Gray Metallic. Looks like an upgraded Area 51 but I have nothing to go by since its new. Is the color worth the 1K cost?
That looks like a winning color, what I noticed about many bronco colors is that they look very different in sunlight compared to night, I have CG and it almost looks powder blue in bright sun then at night the greenish gray comes out. Good luck

Suggest going to a Ford dealer and seeing the Azure Grey. I believe the f150 has had that color for Model Year 2022. Anyways, once I saw it I was not very impressed. But color is so subjective. Photos don't really do the new colors justice.

Suggest going to a Ford dealer and seeing the Azure Grey. I believe the f150 has had that color for Model Year 2022. Anyways, once I saw it I was not very impressed. But color is so subjective. Photos don't really do the new colors justice.
Hope it as good as I think. Got my VIN number last week and my build date. January 9th.

Back