Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
So many great colors were dropped for the 2023 build, but I need to make a decision. Any thoughts on the new Azure Gray Metallic. Looks like an upgraded Area 51 but I have nothing to go by since its new. Is the color worth the 1K cost?

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
So many great colors were dropped for the 2023 build, but I need to make a decision. Any thoughts on the new Azure Gray Metallic. Looks like an upgraded Area 51 but I have nothing to go by since its new. Is the color worth the 1K cost?
That looks like a winning color, what I noticed about many bronco colors is that they look very different in sunlight compared to night, I have CG and it almost looks powder blue in bright sun then at night the greenish gray comes out. Good luck

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
Suggest going to a Ford dealer and seeing the Azure Grey. I believe the f150 has had that color for Model Year 2022. Anyways, once I saw it I was not very impressed. But color is so subjective. Photos don't really do the new colors justice.

OP
J

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
Suggest going to a Ford dealer and seeing the Azure Grey. I believe the f150 has had that color for Model Year 2022. Anyways, once I saw it I was not very impressed. But color is so subjective. Photos don't really do the new colors justice.
Hope it as good as I think. Got my VIN number last week and my build date. January 9th.

Top Member Reactions